Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lkahlie

I still can not believe she is a midwife and used the words "baggy fanny" etc to talk about her prolapse on social media.

Does she not realise how damaging her attitude can be to impressionable first time mums, going through something similar.

If a midwife can use such crass terminology regarding something quite important, then what impression does that give those to embarrassed to ask for help.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

candyland_

VIP Member
I don’t mean any offence by this but I always think brand new mums (like Jodie) are the most judgmental. Who cares what other mums are doing.. Do what works for your family. If you don’t want to spend money then don’t but don’t drag others down for taking their kids out… He’s only a few months old and couldn’t care less what you do. It’s no wonder she has barely any friends the way she goes on.

I do think when Dustin is old enough she will still struggle to open her purse to pay for things.

• Heart

eff29

Wow, can't believe how many judgemental comments on here as you just don't know how you'd react as it's such an individual situation. It must be horrible going through a miscarriage in her line of work and with the covid lockdown meaning she won't be able to have friends/family to support her the way she would have had if it wasn't. She's one of a few Instagram accounts I genuinely enjoy following as she does keep it pretty real and is transparent unlike many others. I hope she's okay, I did think she might be pregnant, especially with the nursery

candyland_

VIP Member
Babies don’t sleep. Wtf did she expect? Some people have kids that don’t sleep through until they are 3/4/5

Reactions: 10

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
And what about the single mothers that do it’s alone 😂😂 I don’t get no help and I still manage to brush my teeth morning & night 😂😂

she makes out like she’s the only mother to have a new born 🤦🏻‍♀️
They all do when they go down the insta mom route. It’s been done to death. It’s boring, nobody wants to watch someone else moaning. If you have time to be on Instagram chatting shit you have nothing to be complaining about

• Heart

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
She’s really pissed me off this morning. It’s their fault they’ve been hit with a big bill.
To now be going on about how big their DD will be and how it’ll go up even more because of the “energy crisis”.
They are both on good salaries and can clearly afford it if they can save so much.
What about the people who are on minimum wage or benefits who can’t afford their energy bill just now never mind come April? Stop being so bloody self obsessed.
If you want to highlight what’s happening then have a bit of empathy with the people who it will actually have a potentially catastrophic effect on.

• Heart

LouLou10

Literally she is really rubbing me up the wrong way recently! As a single parent with a 3 month who doesn’t have my parents next door or help from a parent…I still manage to brush my teeth and take a shower everyday! I just bring bubba in the bathroom with me! I’m shocked she is a midwife she really doesn’t have a clue!! 🙈

candyland_

VIP Member
She’s walking around oblivious.

Thinking it was perfectly OK to expect women 1 day after a C section to visit her in clinic was what tipped me over the edge.

• Wow

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
FGS, put the baby in the cot for 10 minutes and just do it. It’s a piece of piss whilst they’re so tiny. Only gets harder to find these pockets of time when they get mobile.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She’s a midwife. She deserves a free sofa and a wedding dress. I don’t begrudge her them at all and I really like her. I think she’s a breath of fresh air. We have very different tastes but I stay for her stories. I think she’s hilarious.
No she doesn’t deserve those things just because she is a midwife. Honestly.. they choose these jobs.

• Heart

pancakemaker

I like Jodie but I think she gets stressed about "money" when they don't have money problems, likes so do her hair nicely, seems to spend a lot of time in bed or out at the shops, I think she's going to find motherhood tough as she seems to be in a very clueless first time mum at the moment. I don't think she quite knows what is about to hit her despite being a midwife. I mean in terms of money, rest, free time to do as you please . She's going to find the cost of nursery shocking too!
Remember how much time she used to spend in bed....she had no idea what it would be like to have a newborn and her freedom to do what she likes restricted. She is always holding the baby (with a ridiculous name) and her sleep notes say Terry can't settle him. She needs to grow some balls, put him in the other bedroom and only get up with the baby when he's actually awake and not when he's fidgeting. She doesn't know what she's doing and instead just sticking a dairy tit in him so he sucks for comfort

candyland_

VIP Member
She’s a horrible bitch towards him and takes him for granted. Men who are as sweet as him are hard to find.

Bob-bo-sunshine

Jodie I'll give you this for free after looking at the sleep schedule... why is he napping at 4pm?!? Night time sleep won't work unless you sort his daytime naps! By 6 months his daytime awake should be much longer stretches... one good nap in mid morning and one shorter nap mid afternoon. Awake by 4pm if you want him to settle at 7!!

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
Hi Jodie I’m a public sector worker and similar age to you on MAT leave with a young baby
For my birthday I took my baby to london aquarium and on a river Thames boat cruise and I have savings in the double figures so erm … Fuck you 🙃🙃🙃
Also a shame you don’t believe the experiences young babies have build their neurological pathways and form synapses despite your baby related degree x

• Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
She’s so nasty intentionally putting that horrible picture of Terry on her stories and pointing out how horrific it is. She’s spoken before about how he’s insecure. She’s the worst.
And actually it's a perfectly reasonable pic of a tired dad doing his best. Much better than seeing her in her trash bedroom in her pants IMHO.

• Heart

Ello_Ello_4

I genuinely do like Jodie but I truly am baffled by her stressing so much over her finances when she is more comfortable than a lot of soon to be first time Mums!
Yes I'm the same. I can only dream about having that amount of savings in the bank. I would love a second child but we would really struggle to cope financially if I was on maternity and there after if I had to drop hours. I know she likes to be transparent but I don't see the value in sharing this when she has £9k savings in the bank!

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I don’t know what she thought it was going to be like with a newborn? Plus aren’t her parents next door? It’s like she’s really struggling with EVERYTHING for content? She has Terry who by the looks of it wants to be hands on, parents next door, she’s a midwife for gods sake! The whole breastfeeding thing pissed me off, if you aren’t happy/shattered/sore it’s no one else’s business if she switched to formula. She literally doesn’t even need to tell Instagram if she’s bothered about it, literally no one would bat an eyelid! Your baby. Your choice. She’s punishing herself as she isn’t enjoying it? Who will benefit from that? No one.

justabert

Finally unfollowed. Not a Tory voter but her comment/story the other night was unnecessary , how does she not see she is in a privileged position. Going on about insta mums when she is one, she does ads, she’s paid for Instagram content!

• Heart