Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bump doesn’t look like it has grown at all between 20 and 26 weeks. Hope all is ok.

Reactions: 2
I really don't like the new wall paper and colour combo.... Shouldn't the wallpaper be on the bottom?

Reactions: 3
It’s ugly..! It’s like what you rip off when you start a renovation and it looks drab. I rekon in 6 months she will have her dad repaint it Cromarty.

Reactions: 7
Not a fan. I know she likes older type styles but oh no. Should have just painted the whole lot that bottom colour and popped some nice pictures and art on the wall, or just done a fresh coat of the original colour

This part looks strange to me. I don’t know what the solution is other than ending the ‘panelling’ where the banister starts but it just looks really odd having that wall empty.
943B425F-4DC3-4FEB-B931-F7AFB312379D.jpeg

Reactions: 6
This part looks strange to me. I don’t know what the solution is other than ending the ‘panelling’ where the banister starts but it just looks really odd having that wall empty.
View attachment 870637
I agree, it does look odd!
Overall, it would have looked better simply doing that back stair wall as a feature then the rest painted. It does look dated the way she has done it, and not modern dated, just tired dated.

Reactions: 7
I agree, it does look odd!
Overall, it would have looked better simply doing that back stair wall as a feature then the rest painted. It does look dated the way she has done it, and not modern dated, just tired dated.
I was thinking the same thing. This would have worked better as a feature wall. It looks horrible. I have such different taste to her and I usually love colours she puts together and how it works... Eg the red sofa and blue chair really worked but this is a firm no from me.

She doesn’t even sound sure of it herself and then her dad will be the one left to strip it off.

Reactions: 1
What a plonker falling down the stairs while pregnant because fixing up a hallway to make it worse than before. Drain on resources!!
That wallpaper looks so naff. Shouldn’t it be the wallpaper on the bottom half and paint on the top half.

Reactions: 4
I think the hallway (whilst not at all to my taste) is coming together

her fall sounds painful, hope she’s ok

I like the hallway 😳. I think the skirting and door frames should be the same colour as the bottom half of the walls though.

What I don’t like is the constant swearing.

Reactions: 3
I like the hallway 😳. I think the skirting and door frames should be the same colour as the bottom half of the walls though.

What I don’t like is the constant swearing.
I have to watch muted when little ones are on my knee or near me - i wonder if she will stop when hers is born . Gobshite she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's at Drakes Hotel in Brighton. Recognised it instantly. I've stayed there once. It used to be very pricey, especially the rooms with baths and views - I slummed it on the ground floor with a shower room 😂

Literally no idea what she says in her stories because she never captions them other than to provide a tiny detail e.g "they come in lots of colours" when (presumably) talking about reusable nappies. The preceding 20 odd stories have zero captions. There's no excuse for it, the option for captions is available on everyone's profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s NOWAY she will be arsed with cloth nappies and reusable wipes 😂 She always says she cba to clean her house and never does so I highly doubt she will be bothered to sort nappies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of those cloth wipes as apposed to 5 normal wipes per s#it! ???

5 wipes her time?! no hun its usually almost a pack per explosion at the start ! 5 wipes! Please tell me I'm not the only one who would probably use around 3 for just a wipe over after a wet nappy?

(And I'm really not one for over use or waste on anything)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.