Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she’s actually brought it now. Along with some more TAT from the charity shop because she’s just so relatable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The gifted wallpaper says it all for me - she tagged the world and his wife for that free paper .

Reactions: 10
It's no surprise really. Didn't she ask for a free sofa and got a free sofa, then moaned that was uncomfortable and ended up buying a second hand one.

Reactions: 4
I'm really interested in this hallway too. One thing I really like about jodie is that she stays away from fashionable decor and goes with what she likes. The pink flowers seem far away from her usual choices tho.

Reactions: 1
All I can think is light paintwork with show every scuff from the pram and the panelling will get chipped af.

Reactions: 2
I'm really interested in this hallway too. One thing I really like about jodie is that she stays away from fashionable decor and goes with what she likes. The pink flowers seem far away from her usual choices tho.
I think she’s seen BobbinsatHome new hall way and decided to copy…

I think she will hate it next year. She loves Cromarty, should have just refreshed what they had.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.