Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honeymoon of their dreams booked apparently!! Jesus isn’t it well for some!!! Not a full time job or a mortgage between them!!

Reactions: 8
How can they afford it as he only works part time, she has no job can’t see her mam paying for the wedding

Reactions: 4
She has a tiktok giving her baby names wtf how can she even be thinking about bringing a child into the world when she barely leaves the bed and has no way of supporting them?

She has a tiktok giving her baby names wtf how can she even be thinking about bringing a child into the world when she barely leaves the bed and has no way of supporting them?
Because us the tax payers will pay for it, just like we did her

Reactions: 3
Not trying to be horrible but what’s up with her eyes? It feels like she’s staring into my soul when I see her videos 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Leigh’s dad must have left him money as they brought the wedding forward and seem to be going all out when they haven’t a full time job between them!!! 🙄 Most of us working full time and struggling to pay bills, never mind books 5 star holidays!!! 😡
Shan with a full face of make up for dress shopping, the bridal shop won’t be happy!!! Surprised she didn’t pile on the tan too!!

So she got her dress
Didn’t think you could buy off the rack, considering most need ordering and fitting… strange. Unless it’s not an actual wedding dress and something that you wouldn’t wear to a wedding. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit because Sophie is in a tux and her mam a maid of honour and dressed as mother of the bride. Sure the cat prob will get a tux too and bring the rings up the aisle.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t think you could buy off the rack, considering most need ordering and fitting… strange. Unless it’s not an actual wedding dress and something that you wouldn’t wear to a wedding. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit because Sophie is in a tux and her mam a maid of honour and dressed as mother of the bride. Sure the cat prob will get a tux too and bring the rings up the aisle.
You can sometimes buy off the rail

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.