Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even get her ‘profession’ right!!! I’d love to know a couple that have used her photography services, what were the final images like? I have a bit of knowledge in photography and omg her photos from her uncles wedding were awful. Half heads and just so amateur.

Reactions: 3
I can't understand why anyone in their early 20's would dress like this. This is genuinely a nightie my nana would wear
I think they’re the jammies she was advertising & they’re priced at over €100 🙄😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Does the mum ever stop complaining,im sick,the kids are sick,moan moan moan

Reactions: 4
The bloody awful plates Shan has!!! You can buy a set of plain white plates for very little in Home store or ikea!!! The dinner tonight looks bad enough without the awful plate to top it off!!!

Would Dublin meat company not give Leona something for free she has been flat out begging 🤣🤣

• Haha
So she going to order more dinners etc be handy for when the baby arrives what the hubby at can he not cook or batch cook before hand she is a dose.

Reactions: 1
So she going to order more dinners etc be handy for when the baby arrives what the hubby at can he not cook or batch cook before hand she is a dose.
Shes just looking for free grub, shes getting carers for him so makes out hes too disabled to cook, he survives quiet well when she heads off on her free trips, he can even mind the little lad, shauntelle and leigh should stay sure hes a profession chef in their eyes, usent he do youtube tutorials

Reactions: 3
She couldn’t possibly beg any harder from Dublin Food Company than she is!!! And wasn’t she advertising Go Fresh too???
She’s surely due a free baby moon break soon is she???

Shan on about her mental health not being good the last while. It’s such a pity that those around her enable her to sit at home all day doing nothing un her jammies! Certainly her lifestyle does nothing to help her mental health!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ah now!!!!! Cancun etc, all inclusive, 5 star luxury honeymoon! And neither Shan or the fella in a full time job. Ffs myself and my partner both work like dogs all year round and are now shopping around for the best deals on a package week away in Portugal and still having to justify spending the money and didn't go on holiday at all for the last few years by the way. This lot seem to have plenty money. How do they do it eh? Coz I'd love to know.

Reactions: 7
Ah now!!!!! Cancun etc, all inclusive, 5 star luxury honeymoon! And neither Shan or the fella in a full time job. Ffs myself and my partner both work like dogs all year round and are now shopping around for the best deals on a package week away in Portugal and still having to justify spending the money and didn't go on holiday at all for the last few years by the way. This lot seem to have plenty money. How do they do it eh? Coz I'd love to know.
The go fund me that we all donated too 🙈🗞🗞

Reactions: 10
Agree,she spends her days in bed and hoeseriding,he works part time and they can afford that type of honeymoon,the rest of us full time hard workers can only dream off,blood.boiling

Reactions: 6
So not only is she having a big fancy wedding but now looking for a five star honeymoon too!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mammy is moaning again, how is she going to manage a toddler and a newborn!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.