Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can Shan have a baby, I’ve watched her since her cancer YouTube video went viral but isn’t her cancer terminal there’s no cure she’s on oral chemotherapy to keep it from growing, she’s said several times she has a brain tumour and she had tumours on her labia, tumours in other areas too, She’s on a ton of medication surely it wouldn’t be advised for her to get pregnant, how would they know the pregnancy hormones could accelerate the cancer. She seems so childish.
Would be totally irresponsible but then look at Leona, she didn’t exactly learn any sense from her!! 🙄
---

The fact she says she can’t work due to her health but yet she is considering a baby! She obviously has no clue of the toll pregnancy takes on the body and the mind plus the work that goes into a baby!
I notice she hasn’t mentioned her gastro paresis in a while, she must be eating better too as she says shes losing weight consistently!!

Reactions: 2
Would be totally irresponsible but then look at Leona, she didn’t exactly learn any sense from her!! 🙄
---

The fact she says she can’t work due to her health but yet she is considering a baby! She obviously has no clue of the toll pregnancy takes on the body and the mind plus the work that goes into a baby!
I notice she hasn’t mentioned her gastro paresis in a while, she must be eating better too as she says shes losing weight consistently!!

Exactly, if you’re not well enough to work full time you definitely aren’t well enough to have a baby, that’s a full time job and then more.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, if you’re not well enough to work full time you definitely aren’t well enough to have a baby, that’s a full time job and then more.
Is she actively ttc at the moment or is she on about after the wedding or in the future, when they may be more settled

Reactions: 1
fact she says she can’t work due to her health but yet she is considering a baby! She obviously has no clue of the toll pregnancy takes on the body and the mind plus the work that goes into a baby!
Love my children endlessly but let me tell you being at work is half the job of minding them. My son's crèche sends me picture updates and I get exhausted looking at them 🤣 she clearly has no idea unfortunately.. has she ever spent a day alone with her wee brother ?

If she ever does get pregnant she'll act like the first person that ever carried a child 🙄 Or if she uses a surrogate, it'll only affect her. It'll blow her tiny mind

Jesus Christ lads.. If your into Valentines Day I’m sure Lee has done a great job but why share this online.. Give me the willies 😂

Reactions: 4
Why does he always lift her up? It’s like she wants to believe that she’s this little petite cute being, but it’s so forced and awkward looking, I can’t 🙈

Reactions: 6
Ah lads, sorry but the dinner!!! Starter was black and white pudding with a few green leaves, mains was a Birds Eye breaded chicken filet and spaghetti in a bit of black pepper and Parmesan and dessert strawberries dipped in choc!! Now not a thing wrong with it but Shan talks about Leigh as if he is a trained chef!!! She will be putting the recipes up next 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ah lads, sorry but the dinner!!! Starter was black and white pudding with a few green leaves, mains was a Birds Eye breaded chicken filet and spaghetti in a bit of black pepper and Parmesan and dessert strawberries dipped in choc!! Now not a thing wrong with it but Shan talks about Leigh as if he is a trained chef!!! She will be putting the recipes up next 😂😂😂
Just be grateful she didn't record the whole thing for her stories and do another 'Come Dine With Leigh' 🙈 Why breaded chicken on the pasta though, I'm really asking 🤔

• Haha
Thread suggestion- Shan and Leigh, come dine with me, hello fresh for the prep and horse riding instead of steps

Reactions: 5
Top right photo 😂😂
I can't believe he bought her perfume, and two bottles at that. Hard to imagine there were two she didn't already have. Does she know they have expiry dates? She has a million bottles and they're all basic af. Is she trying to cover up the scent of death?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.