Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shat happens when all the freebies dry up!! Instagram won’t last forever and they won’t get these freebies forever!! It’s not sustainable!
Shan saying she’s fully booked in March but then saying dm me cos she might fit you in, oh please!! Let’s see how many weddings she does in March that she considers fully booked!!
Shan and Leigh even considering a baby is madness but then look at her mother, practical doesn’t come into life at all with this lot!!!

Reactions: 4
She really shouldn’t be thinking about bringing a baby into the world when she keeps telling us how bad her mental health is, and I say that as someone who had to work on my own mental health before ever having my own baby, so I do know what it’s like.
You can’t be stuck to the bed with anxiety and depression one day and trying to conceive the next day.
She also has no stable income, so how will she provide for those baby other than claiming benefits, it’s a disgrace

Reactions: 3
Sure her mam suffers with mental health and his now going to have another baby. Shan prob see why would she wait etc if her mam can do it and it sounds like leona is having a hard time

Reactions: 1
She really shouldn’t be thinking about bringing a baby into the world when she keeps telling us how bad her mental health is, and I say that as someone who had to work on my own mental health before ever having my own baby, so I do know what it’s like.
You can’t be stuck to the bed with anxiety and depression one day and trying to conceive the next day.
She also has no stable income, so how will she provide for those baby other than claiming benefits, it’s a disgrace
I’d say they rake in every payment that’s going

OK I'm over the mother. I'm actually mortified for her on begging .DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU CANT AFFORD THEM. If they aren't on disability they are on the social makes me sick. Having kids for the crack seems to be a trend with them. They have lost the plot. The bible basher is booked up but free if you want to book 😅😅 let me tell ya any decent videograpgher are booked up 2-3 years in advance this one has lost the plot... the mother is on the beg for a new pram to go with the hideous dinosaur car seat she got free. Honeslty I'd sell my knickers before I came on Instagram begging for tit. I hope she names the child a name she can actually say. She can't even say the name Greyson ( poor child has a gank name anyway )

The baby moon will be the next hotel break now if she can blag a freebie!!! They’d stay in a hell hole if it was free, would make you sick!
There’s no long term thinking with this lot, all grand when you’re getting freebies off insta but that will dry up and what then? Saddled with a rake of kids you are firstly not able for and secondly can’t afford!!!
I’d have loved 5 kids but I limited myself to 2 from an affordability perspective!!!

The baby moon will be the next hotel break now if she can blag a freebie!!! They’d stay in a hell hole if it was free, would make you sick!
There’s no long term thinking with this lot, all grand when you’re getting freebies off insta but that will dry up and what then? Saddled with a rake of kids you are firstly not able for and secondly can’t afford!!!
I’d have loved 5 kids but I limited myself to 2 from an affordability perspective!!!
There's another son too, older than Stephen. I'm pretty sure his name is Dylan, he's a photographer. Probably where Shaun gets her notions from. Don't ask me who the father is 🙈

Reactions: 2
There's another son too, older than Stephen. I'm pretty sure his name is Dylan, he's a photographer. Probably where Shaun gets her notions from. Don't ask me who the father is 🙈

What I never knew this never hear about him or maybe I missed this, I assumed there was Shan, Stephen, Sophie and the toddler and now the new baby

What I never knew this never hear about him or maybe I missed this, I assumed there was Shan, Stephen, Sophie and the toddler and now the new baby
I was surprised when she mentioned him first in her vlogs years ago. His Instagram account was filled with pictures from areas that she was also in whilst in America. Could have the same father as her as she is estranged from her dad and seemingly her brother too, but he's a lot older and just seems to be doing his own thing. He was obviously born before Leona started naming them all with 'S's, bar Greyson for some reason... Don't know why his surname is St. Ledger but that can't be his real surname. I found his LinkedIn and it's all about media etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
I was surprised when she mentioned him first in her vlogs years ago. His Instagram account was filled with pictures from areas that she was also in whilst in America. Could have the same father as her as she is estranged from her dad and seemingly her brother too, but he's a lot older and just seems to be doing his own thing. He was obviously born before Leona started naming them all with 'S's, bar Greyson for some reason... Don't know why his surname is St. Ledger but that can't be his real surname. I found his LinkedIn and it's all about media etc.
Is he Shan’s fathers son and not leonas?

Is he Shan’s fathers son and not leonas?
Like a half brother? That could make sense as Leona's bio says 'Mam of 4', it would be really disrespectful to not count him otherwise. She does follow him/is friends with him and she hearts his posts. It doesn't say half or step brother in anything I read but that doesn't mean it's not a possibility. In one article it does say that he is 19 and Shaun is 18 (at the time) so they're only a year apart. They seem to have grown up together at least as the baby in the first picture is Stephen

Attachments

I think Dylan is Shans fathers so her half brother through her Dad. She used to go on holiday with her Dad and was very close to him. He had a baby a while back and whatever happened she seems to have cut ties with him.

Poor Rocky the pony!!! Shans coordination on the pony is all out of sync!!
---

Mammy is off complaining about no lie in, is she for real!!! Who gets a lie in with a 2 year old toddler!

Last edited:
Sorry but the words fresh jammies give me the ick 🤢 shouldn’t be used by a grown woman it should be reserved for babies/kids 😂😂

How can Shan have a baby, I’ve watched her since her cancer YouTube video went viral but isn’t her cancer terminal there’s no cure she’s on oral chemotherapy to keep it from growing, she’s said several times she has a brain tumour and she had tumours on her labia, tumours in other areas too, She’s on a ton of medication surely it wouldn’t be advised for her to get pregnant, how would they know the pregnancy hormones could accelerate the cancer. She seems so childish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.