Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's great to see she can drink on all those meds she takes and don't even get me started on the arm stretching over her head she couldn't even wash herself a few weeks ago now she's throwing shapes all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heading home now, how long until
The gastro Paresis flares up and she’s back in the bed!!! The throwing her arms up etc when she couldn’t brush her hair 10 days ago!

Reactions: 4
Countdown to a flare up, feeling down and anxious (maybe the alcohol Shan)
And stuck to the bed, only getting up to tidy the house

She has a box up now to ask herself questions to address anything that’s been said here

Reactions: 3
What is with the mams teeth it’s like there too big hot her mouth
I think she had braces not to long ago too, I’m not sure if she didn’t finish her time or what happened but they definitely weren’t successful.. she talks without her lips touching because her teeth are in the way she said bellamianta without her lips touching it looked so odd 🤣

Reactions: 1
What does she mean it’s the weekend? It’s the weekend everyday for her

Reactions: 7
Ah lads is the mother on another hotel night away 🙄🙄 she actually has zero shame, if someone offered her a night away in a stable she would take it cos its free!! Shes actually THE WORST

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I
What is with the mams teeth it’s like there too big hot her mouth
I think her mam got her teeth done a few years ago, when she was in America with shauntelle she didn’t have great teeth! Maybe she got veneers, or what is that thing Sabrina hill, Chloe or monde got done to their teeth? Something along those lines I think!

I

I think her mam got her teeth done a few years ago, when she was in America with shauntelle she didn’t have great teeth! Maybe she got veneers, or what is that thing Sabrina hill, Chloe or monde got done to their teeth? Something along those lines I think!
7B888804-D0E2-444D-B198-172C4BDFCEDF.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
B754D3D5-39FF-4157-B627-92B356C04B3C.png

So Bellamianta bring her away for a free night in the westbury, pay for her dinner and guzzle cocktails so she can “live her best life” and the next day she’s sharing another brand of tans page. Does this one have anything between the ears, honestly?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.