Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The company didn't realise they were related, really? Yes two different surnames but they're attached at the hip and have each other plastered all over each other's social media... Unless Bella-whatever tan never took so much as bothered to glance at their profiles? I wish Leona would grow up, using the phrase 'real women'. Just because you're bigger than a size 2 and have a few stretch marks/wrinkles or whatever doesn't mean you're any more or less valid than a woman who is bigger or smaller. What is a 'real' woman Lee? Just you, Shaun and anyone else picked to model some muck? Sickens me

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Amazing how shauntelle can hop up and run when she’s offered anything. Wasn’t she told about 3 weeks ago to be on bed rest and not to do anything for 6 weeks. How quickly she changed when the offer of that tan brand came knocking. Looks like the operation never happened…. And all the pain has miraculously disappeared.

She’s an absolute disgrace, 6 weeks bedrest I thought? Couldn’t brush her own hair until freebies were on offer. If she’s not scrounging off the state she’s scrounging off companies

They are in the Westbury for 2 nights! I thought they were going out of the country the way they were going on!

Reactions: 3
She looks so different in the photos taken by someone else where she’s actually breathing out

Reactions: 3
I’m glad to see her and mammy aren’t stuck together I thought they would’ve been! ps shan you’re not a #guest for the westbury your stay is being footed by bellamianta.. trying to get on the westburys pr list 😏

Reactions: 5
How much begging can one person do to get noticed. Considering how ill she’s been and all the medications she was taking with very strong pain, the alcohol is flowing quite well and the jeans look like she’s been poured into them. How do you wear jeans like that after such a complicated, rare surgery ??

Reactions: 11
How much begging can one person do to get noticed. Considering how ill she’s been and all the medications she was taking with very strong pain, the alcohol is flowing quite well and the jeans look like she’s been poured into them. How do you wear jeans like that after such a complicated, rare surgery ??
that’s what everyone is wondering… didn’t she just say a few days ago the jeans where hurting her scar and making her uncomfortable - guess the westbury stay cured that 🧐

Reactions: 9
that’s what everyone is wondering… didn’t she just say a few days ago the jeans where hurting her scar and making her uncomfortable - guess the westbury stay cured that 🧐
Nothing short of a miracle. It’s amazing what a hotel stay can cure. Although I’m sure it will be followed up with a weeks bed rest due to over exertion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.