Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'd be the dress of my dreams too if I got it for free and wanted to look Amish? Why do brands let her advertise like this, she couldn't even be bothered to steam it or give it an iron. It's like a bag the absolute state of it. She obviously didn't like this person's comment, it's gone now ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd love it if brands gave clothes to people who deserve them, Shauntelle has more than enough the greedy guts. The only outfit I've ever seen her wear more than once are pajamas. And don't get me started on poor Leigh's Dad in the background, Jesus Christ. Hasn't she brought that poor man up enough?! Couldn't have taken the picture any where else no?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I swear she is trolling me now, thereโ€™s no way she can post that wrinkled dress as a paid partnership and not be taking the piss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ howling

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads stop it, when would she have found the time to iron the dress!!
She had enough time to destroy the room in clothes and make-up then tidy, but ironing? ๐Ÿ˜ค Can't imagine she knows how to. Doesn't matter now as she's taken the post down. I wonder how's decision that was?

Also, Disaster clearly looking for something for nothing from a little coffee place on the corner in town God help them. And talking about giving the baby suppositories?! Has that woman no shame?! Won't someone please think of the children! WHY do thousands of people need to know that Lee ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

It'd be the dress of my dreams too if I got it for free and wanted to look Amish? Why do brands let her advertise like this, she couldn't even be bothered to steam it or give it an iron. It's like a bag the absolute state of it. She obviously didn't like this person's comment, it's gone now ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd love it if brands gave clothes to people who deserve them, Shauntelle has more than enough the greedy guts. The only outfit I've ever seen her wear more than once are pajamas. And don't get me started on poor Leigh's Dad in the background, Jesus Christ. Hasn't she brought that poor man up enough?! Couldn't have taken the picture any where else no?
That's harsh on the Amish tbh. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
A partnership with bellamianta.. for fox sake. Both of them !!!!!!!! I bet neither are declaring any of this to the social welfare.

Reactions: 3
Ah lads a week ago she couldnt even shower on her own and now shes off away for a week. Defo gonna contact social welfare cos id say neither of them are declaring this work and both receiving social ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah lads a week ago she couldnt even shower on her own and now shes off away for a week. Defo gonna contact social welfare cos id say neither of them are declaring this work and both receiving social ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Get on It quickly before they see this and ring up themselves ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
A partnership with bellamianta.. for fox sake. Both of them !!!!!!!! I bet neither are declaring any of this to the social welfare.
Why would leona need to when she works? Also once youโ€™re paying tax you can still claim certain payments no one would show they were earning anything if they were trying to beat the system imo are they even being paid?

Why would leona need to when she works? Also once youโ€™re paying tax you can still claim certain payments no one would show they were earning anything if they were trying to beat the system imo are they even being paid?
It's another job !! So if she's saying she's working in such a place 2 days a week and that's all she's doing she's lying because anything with a #pr tag is a paid job

Also karma8 go state a rave thread for them because all you seem to do is stick up for them and not comment on another single thread in this form. #skech

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's another job !! So if she's saying she's working in such a place 2 days a week and that's all she's doing she's lying because anything with a #pr tag is a paid job

Also karma8 go state a rave thread for them because all you seem to do is stick up for them and not comment on another single thread in this form. #skech
Oh okay I thought pr was press drop so just free product not payment thought only paid partnership was money?

Oh okay I thought pr was press drop so just free product not payment thought only paid partnership was money?
Okay leona you explain it all to us please ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ also shan can't work due to her illness, so I'm sure she's on disability payment which means she'll definitely should not be able to travel to do press drops for bellamianta๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lord jaysus ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™ve watched and commented plenty! Stalkin me now? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hardly sticking up for anyone just curious! Leona xx ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.