Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Unless there has beeen some sort of inheritance left from lees dad because at first she wasn’t gonna get married for 5 years then it was a destination wedding now it’s been brought forward and they proabably have a wedding planner and all 🙈 and the new ring, if he’s only working part time too he must be claiming carers allowance for her or something 👀
You are probably bang on the money there, there has to be some sort of inheritance, very strange and an egg retrieval wouldn’t be cheap either. He’s only working part time and she’s unemployed. She’s not working with any brands, the way she carry’s on you would think she had 100,000 followers

Reactions: 6

My dog max

VIP Member
Thursday is her & Leigh day 🤔🙄 won’t be on for the rest of the day & would recommend it to everyone!!..... easy know she doesn’t work & has nothing better to do.

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossipygoss

Goes to the gym once… is now the motivational gym guru 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 …we’ll add that to her list of talents - relationship expert, nutritionist, fashionista & now gym guru! Hope everyone is psyched to join the gym now after her motivational inspiration.

• Haha

Keylimepie99

100% agreed she’s writing her own questions, nobody actually gives a flying f*#k about her fertility, she’s only putting up there for some attention. Also yeah, reading here “rumours” about Leigh not being invited - so hey there Shan 👋👋👋 Go get off your lazy arse and stop living off go fund me money

No way Shan could develop an eating disorder, she honestly couldn’t go more than a few hours without eating, she’s obsessed with food & eating, it’s insane.
That's still an eating disorder! Eating too much, too little, guilty about food, obsessing over food etc, all considered eating disorders

Gossipygoss

I rarely watch the mother, find her painful every time I do, between the teeth, the voice and the whinging she’s worse than Shan. I’d say the make up in real life is caked on, grand for sitting at home with your ring light.

pops123

Would love to know where she got nearly €600 for her little trip considering she doesn’t work

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
All her bible, god and praying talk and she comes up with tik toks like that 😂😂😂

also don’t think it’s them behind that page but someone friendly with them maybe, also don’t think it’s Liz cos she couldn’t spell to save her life.

Talk about a over reaction!!Was a harmless comment too!!She was soo rude & defensive🙄

Quick everyone get to Shans reel..shes showing us how to clean🤣😴😴😴Only for her my house would be a tip🤣
Ah lads! She didn’t even pick up the candle to wipe under it on the coffee table and you could clearly see the stuff she was sorting on the shelves she was moving on the shelves she was throwing into the drawers beside! She’s that lazy!

• Haha

Gossipygoss

Her relationship advice is nearly as laughable as her diet advice, she is absolutely delusional & not living in the real world. If I suggested while lying in bed with my other half, hey ya know a good idea would be to take a photo of us cuddling & post it to 10,000+ people - I wouldn’t be long falling out of the bed 😂😂😂 Also, those bicycle shorts and a crop top, even more deluded!

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So she can’t get a job because her boyfriend doesn’t drive….. get the boat
Why does Leigh only work part time? All these life plans and no a full time job between them.. Shan you can’t live off handouts for the rest of your life.. it’s all you know at the minutes but it won’t last

GossPots

VIP Member
If I was Leigh’s family especially his mother I’d detest her especially her behaviour when Leigh’s father died it was fucking beyond weird and so self involved, typical Shauntelle style all about her. Leigh screams it’s his first relationship, any other man would tell her to fuck off with the camera. The constantly kissing her cheek will she grins like a manic gives me the serious ick.
Yeah I agree, definitely seems like this is his first serious relationship and he just does whatever she says. Posing in public for photos, lifting her up etc it’s embarrassing for them both.

Gossipygoss

Can’t get over she’s priming the young one for a life of insta… having her on her stories yesterday talking about their plans for the day, did she learn anything from exposing Shan to social media???!

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
You're right, that 'Detechtives' page. I thought they were going to track us all down? Actually I just looked, that page doesn't exist any more 🤔 She obviously just used it as a way to justify her coming back so soon after saying she was going. She needed to make it seem like people were being dealt with so she could come back 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's so sly! And as fake as her skin tone
Definitely her and the mother running that page, it didn’t last very long at all

Reactions: 5

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Her mother’s post saying we only had a small few at the church but we still had cake and balloons at home... would guarantee they had a full blown party at home.. then act all shocked next week when half of them have covid

Reactions: 5