Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Brazen as they come the disaster is on tagging the small little baby shop again in hope of a #collab the first shout out didn't work . Wouldn't mind only she bought all her baby bits online when she was pregnant with the baby who sleeps all the time but yet she's always exhausted 🙄 Jesus wept. Didn't want to support the small little shop then. Can't stop watching the shit show though they are so embarrassing it's comical.

Reactions: 5

My dog max

VIP Member
Seriously stop with the smear “advice” Shan!!!!
Because of covid partners aren’t allowed in 🤔🤔 My partner has NEVER come in with me for a smear or an ultrasound covid or not. And the nurse holds your hand…. Really!!
Jesus christ she’s unreal.

GossPots

VIP Member
Sorry but it’s November 12th and she’s having a Christmassy day in her pyjamas, it drives me mad, the same as any other day for her, get up and get a job

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Isn’t it gas how she thinks she can just become an influencer, she robs all the recipes off the daly dish at the start of her and Leigh cooking then she gave up. Does clothes hauls and try ons cos everyone else is doing it. Hasn’t an original idea in her head. Robs content ideas from other people. You won’t grow a following from that. She’ll go nowhere, but she’s in denial and in a fantasy world.

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Imagine your mother who never worked a day in her life preaching about working hard for money… the irony.. she seems to have a lot of opinions on things she knows nothing about 😂
Either she’s completely unaware of herself or she was trolling, I mean she doesn’t work, Leigh works part time, hardly hard working people. Plus she spends her days glued to her phone she has to be on some level trolling she can’t be that blind to herself and her situation.

weeklyrib

Agh I admire Shan for what she's been through, but she's a terrible role model and should really reconsider how she's trying to represent herself and who her target audience is. All that tacky ill-fitting and ugly cheap fast fashion is disgusting and so bad for the environment. She really shouldn't be on talking about nutrition and weight loss either as her diet is appalling and she has an extremely unhealthy relationship with food. I think promoting the exercise is good, but the fast fashion and terrible food advice really need to go. Don't get me started on the TikTok dances...

I unfollowed her when Leigh's dad died and she was sick with COVID. Her carry-on was disgusting, it was all about her, and regular attention-seeking posts from hospital, while her FIL had literally just died from the same virus that she had.

GossPots

VIP Member
The post might aswell have said "LOOK TATTLE LEE IS HERE"

Also " a safe place" who on earth does she think she is? A women's refuge

• Haha

clamo48

Her poor judgement and lack of common sense is clearly visible in her latest stories and post, hijacking such a tragic story to discuss herself, she could have waited really

Spink

I get that a lot of people, especially young people, think their relationships are perfect and nothing is ever going to happen to change that. But I really wanna shake her and I wish her mother would give her a reality check too. I remember Shan and Leigh were only together a few months and someone asked the Mam if she saw them getting married and she said yes. Like if they do last fair play but they both come across very immature when it comes to relationships and sex. The fact that lots of times she has portrayed her and Leigh as relationship/sex gurus is so embarrassing (via YT and IG Q&As). Who are they to give that sort of advice?! Then when people ask personal questions about their sex like they get coy and prudish…even though they’re literally exploiting her followers for that kind of content. They are living a fairytale and it’s not real life. She is surrounded by enablers and she needs to get a wake up call to real life… jobs, bills, rent/mortgage, day-to-day stress, etc. Come back to us then and start giving relationship advice!
How dare you ask a question in the question box that she put up asking people to ask questions in 😂😂
Her answers are so rude when she's the one looking for people to ask "anything" really gets on my nerve. These are the people who supported you Shan 🙄

Eire93

I just don't understand how she can afford all these purchases when she doesn't work.. ive saved from my wages the last 2 weeks for my trip to penneys tomorrow

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I presumed “forever home” was a council house due to her husbands disability
No idea to be honest I think it was more a comment made towards the fit out of the home. I don't follow the stories I find her as dull as anything. Tries too hard and flogs crap.

The only thing that does strike me is there does seem to be no shortage of any money. Irish people are extremely generous but it's odd how people can go on to spend medical expenses money raised on other elements of their life.

They aren't the only ones.

Noseymamma2

Would her mother still get carers when she doesn't live with her?? And why would she ve getting disability and carers? Sorry if it a silly question.
She can claim invalidity pension I’ve a friend who claims it. Her mother would be getting carers probably for Gareth and Sophie she’s got dispraxia and Leona seems like the type to claim what she can

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Bless her she can not curl her hair to save her life. Very odd TikTok but just goes to show how fake she is on Instagram how dare people take offence to her making a girls murder all about herself.

Andipop20

God forgive me, but in the Q&A, someone telling the mother she couldn’t believe she was 41, no shade, but only for having the baby, I’d have put her Closer to he other end of the 40s.

• Haha