Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. and as for the mother and daughter doing the try on could she be anymore obvious she's trying to get the young one into more adverts
Definitely feel sorry for that little one, she knows no different than this Instagram world.. she probably thinks her sister and mam have millions of followers. Does the mam not realise the kids school friends could see online and even give her a hard time over it? Nonsense.

Reactions: 4
Definitely feel sorry for that little one, she knows no different than this Instagram world.. she probably thinks her sister and mam have millions of followers. Does the mam not realise the kids school friends could see online and even give her a hard time over it? Nonsense.
They think they are celebrities .. mother drives around with her nose in the air, walks around looking around for people to notice her 😆😆

• Haha
Shan would want to get that wonky eye checked.
Yeah, never mind going to the GP over two pimples on her chin? Like, I don't know what world someone lives in where they think they need a doctor over a bleeping spot?! Spots on your chin are a sign of a hormone imbalance, obviously already an issue with her and her hormones so why panic about them. She needs to lance and treat them - HERSELF. I'd be laughed out the door if I so much as suggested going to the GP for something like that. Talk about wasting someone's time

She literally but on very basic makeup, that foundation is horrific they colour all wrong and Carter Beauty is dreadful anyways, what she did was perfectly put above she just wanted to tag companies to see what she could get.
Did you notice how she specifically mentioned that she uses a few shades darker and she has to blend into her neck because she'll be tan all over when she's putting on the makeup for Valentines Day? Right after we said on here about her skin colour being way too dark 🤔 How about using a shade that matches your neck and body already Shaun, that way you don't need to tan everytime you want to put your face on. People who use foundation that's too dark for them always look so sick and pale then when they're natural because you're so used to seeing them brown as a berry

Last edited:
Talking about her engagement being low and asking Instagram to fix it 🤣🤣🤣 I'd say the only engagement she gets is from the lot of us on here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking about her engagement being low and asking Instagram to fix it 🤣🤣🤣 I'd say the only engagement she gets is from the lot of us on here
Only engagement she gets is the one from Leigh and I’d say that wasn’t his choice either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion , first time trying haha

"Shauntelle and Home Sweet, no sh*ts givin', sponging off the in laws and small businesses for a livin' "

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off, reading the whole lot from a scrip….
Had this typed out a while ago, but ya know,life?!) 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh duck off, reading the whole lot from a scrip….
Had this typed out a while ago, but ya know,life?!) 😂
If I was Casetify, I'd be looking for a refund.. That was really dreadful advertising, woeful. The way she trailed off at the end of one vid and blank stared, then started over like 'Sooo yeahh'. I've seen influencers read from the sheet that they're given but they actually show it so you can read along and it's not passed off as if they're speaking on the spot. And her tone of voice is always 📈📉📈📉, it never sounds like she's talking to you, just at you. Also, I saw on Tea Spills page that those people (Shaun included) that are sent their sweets for free are also paid to be brand ambassadors! But they won't send out orders to actual paying customers. Why would you want to promote a business like that? Very Christian, Shaun 💸💸💸

I have a suggestion for a new thread name also, do we just write it down and then people like/comment?

If I was Casetify, I'd be looking for a refund.. That was really dreadful advertising, woeful. The way she trailed off at the end of one vid and blank stared, then started over like 'Sooo yeahh'. I've seen influencers read from the sheet that they're given but they actually show it so you can read along and it's not passed off as if they're speaking on the spot. And her tone of voice is always 📈📉📈📉, it never sounds like she's talking to you, just at you. Also, I saw on Tea Spills page that those people (Shaun included) that are sent their sweets for free are also paid to be brand ambassadors! But they won't send out orders to actual paying customers. Why would you want to promote a business like that? Very Christian, Shaun 💸💸💸

I have a suggestion for a new thread name also, do we just write it down and then people like/comment?
They only get paid if they actually brand ambassador like Julie twins and greasy hair, I didn’t see Shauntelle say she was BA I think Shauntelle is so desperate to be on company’s radars she’ll take anything. I’d say she contacted Caseyify they have a promoter page that you can contact. She did an awful job promoting the case she picked the gaudiest looking cases who the hell would go around with that on their phone. Plus did you see the price of them it’s mental you would know she wasn’t paying for them

• Haha
Shauntelle, Shauntelle, no expenses spared, a life of travel, shopping and weddings fuelled by the social welfare

Reactions: 8
They only get paid if they actually brand ambassador like Julie twins and greasy hair, I didn’t see Shauntelle say she was BA I think Shauntelle is so desperate to be on company’s radars she’ll take anything. I’d say she contacted Caseyify they have a promoter page that you can contact. She did an awful job promoting the case she picked the gaudiest looking cases who the hell would go around with that on their phone. Plus did you see the price of them it’s mental you would know she wasn’t paying for them
Julie twins and greasy hair. 😂love it.

Last edited:
She blocked me ages ago I haven't a clue why but she won't get much engagement if she just blocks randomly

• Haha
See her new TikTok 😂😂
Why doesn't she just make a video saying how, rather than this baiting along crap. One comment asked 'How', so bleeping explain Shaun rather than making that first video. Cut to the chase! 🤦🏻‍♀️ People always want to know how they can get something for nothing, share your wisdom Shauntelle 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s mortifying she’s like one of these crazy MLM “boss babes” the way she goes on honestly does she really think people give a tit,

Her engagement is dreadful she must be hounding companies.

What the hell is going on. Starting bible study the other day. Asking for juicy questions for her and Leigh earlier and now she’s back to her bible. Also her tik toks aren’t very bible appropriate 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.