Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost 150 followers last month! There’s only one way that following is gonna go! Anyone remember what happened in Sept that she got so many new ones? Seems strange to have 1000 odd new in Sept when it was fairly consistent losses in the months before it & after it.
Maybe was there when she was on whinging about tattle and saying she was leaving etc then came back about half an hour later?
Might have gained followers from people having a nosey then

Reactions: 2
Lost 150 followers last month! There’s only one way that following is gonna go! Anyone remember what happened in Sept that she got so many new ones? Seems strange to have 1000 odd new in Sept when it was fairly consistent losses in the months before it & after it.
That was when she 'left' in August and came back in September. There was a good jump when she came back. Her account was private before that, then when she came back it wasn't so everyone was accepted at once. Even when she's doing giveaways, she still loses followers so her little comps and for nothing. She's 6 followers away from going from 12.3 to 12.2. She lost about 100 between now and the whole selfie for poor Ashling Murphy, I remember she was on 12.4 before that

Ah yeah, that makes sense, thanks! Yeah watching the following numbers must freak her out! The engagement rate is equally dire, sending questions to yourself on a q&a obviously doesn’t boost it 😂😂😂 Her and her whinge on the Insta algorithm sent me looking at her stats. I’d say the fact she’s completely not relevant and lives in lala land is more to do with lack of engagement than the algorithm

Reactions: 3
Ah yeah, that makes sense, thanks! Yeah watching the following numbers must freak her out! The engagement rate is equally dire, sending questions to yourself on a q&a obviously doesn’t boost it 😂😂😂 Her and her whinge on the Insta algorithm sent me looking at her stats. I’d say the fact she’s completely not relevant and lives in lala land is more to do with lack of engagement than the algorithm
I laugh whenever I see people complaining about Instagram's algorithm, as if Instagram is out to get them 😂 A bad workman blames his tools.. Especially her, she posts once in a blue moon, got nothing to post and when she does either no-one comments or it's just spam bots. Stories does nothing for your engagement rate and even if it did, there's not even close to 12.3 thousand watching them. She put up a question box a few days ago asking how everyone was or something and literally one person (if it wasn't herself) responded! There's people out there actually putting effort into their content, that gets engagement 👀

She got all the followers when that page on insta was calling out people on tattler gave her a shout out saying how mean people were to her on here and she recovering from cancer and a young girl blah blah blah and suddenly she came back thanking the page and she suddenly became an "insta hun"... wouldnt surprise me if she was the page as they disappeared straight after Shan came back.

She got all the followers when that page on insta was calling out people on tattler gave her a shout out saying how mean people were to her on here and she recovering from cancer and a young girl blah blah blah and suddenly she came back thanking the page and she suddenly became an "insta hun"... wouldnt surprise me if she was the page as they disappeared straight after Shan came back.
You're right, that 'Detechtives' page. I thought they were going to track us all down? Actually I just looked, that page doesn't exist any more 🤔 She obviously just used it as a way to justify her coming back so soon after saying she was going. She needed to make it seem like people were being dealt with so she could come back 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's so sly! And as fake as her skin tone

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You're right, that 'Detechtives' page. I thought they were going to track us all down? Actually I just looked, that page doesn't exist any more 🤔 She obviously just used it as a way to justify her coming back so soon after saying she was going. She needed to make it seem like people were being dealt with so she could come back 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's so sly! And as fake as her skin tone
WOW..always thought she as lazy as sin..this just proves how much time she has on her hands!!Not to mention all them Q & A's & all the questions she sends to herself🤣🤪

• Haha
WOW..always thought she as lazy as sin..this just proves how much time she has on her hands!!Not to mention all them Q & A's & all the questions she sends to herself🤣🤪
I'm lethal with the screenshots 😂 They're from September 24th last year, she 'left' around August 22nd

• Haha
Definitely her and the mother running that page, it didn’t last very long at all

So was that make up “tutorial” just a basic ploy to tag as many companies as possible so try get on their radar for more freebies?!! Lisa Jordan’s inbox must be on fire for the the tags she got from Shan 😂 ! Are all those links AF or just the one she put the AF on?

So was that make up “tutorial” just a basic ploy to tag as many companies as possible so try get on their radar for more freebies?!! Lisa Jordan’s inbox must be on fire for the the tags she got from Shan 😂 ! Are all those links AF or just the one she put the AF on?
You wouldn’t know, I’d say she’s trying to get on the radar to be honest.
Also the pout at the end and she quickly stopped it cos of the shadow on her lip 😳

• Haha
You wouldn’t know, I’d say she’s trying to get on the radar to be honest.
Also the pout at the end and she quickly stopped it cos of the shadow on her lip 😳
The mam is worse, shamelessly doing stories of a baby shoe store somewhere. Did they ask for a promo? I know it's free advertising for them but it's so shameless and see-through. You're only doing it to see what you can get out of of it! Who'd actually be interested in watching those stories, there's enough ads everywhere as it is. If I want to feel like I'm being sold something, I don't click into stories 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wasn't paying attention to Shaun's top lip.. All I could see was the sickly way her lips stick together when she attempts that 2010 pouty face 😩 Isn't that the sign you're using too much?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I rarely watch the mother, find her painful every time I do, between the teeth, the voice and the whinging she’s worse than Shan. I’d say the make up in real life is caked on, grand for sitting at home with your ring light.

Reactions: 6
Why does the mother pose like shes a 20 yr old... wrecks my head. Not able for these wannabe Insta huns!!!

• Haha
She literally but on very basic makeup, that foundation is horrific they colour all wrong and Carter Beauty is dreadful anyways, what she did was perfectly put above she just wanted to tag companies to see what she could get.

Reactions: 4
Has she blocked anyone else from her stories, I thought she just went into one of her quite phases 🙄 but I see here on this that she has been posting stories? I’ve no idea why she has blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Smart girl to not remove followers 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone wanna join her bible studies 🤨
Strange how the Bible study has come around again after it was said here about her choice of song over her tiktoks but she doesn't read here 🤔.. and as for the mother and daughter doing the try on could she be anymore obvious she's trying to get the young one into more adverts

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They did that clothing company no favours absolute state of the coats on them and the leggings arnt the most flattering looking either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.