Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certainly don't have the most extravagant life myself.. but for her to take out the camera to bring a bottle of water to her boyfriend in a field really shows how much she has going on.

Reactions: 5
Shauntelle is on writing questions to herself so she can answer us about her “ocd”

Yeah most of them where wrote by the same person. The “.x” or the “.x💖” at the end of the sentences when there was room left to put anything gave it away. Also the multiple story long explanation. She needs to seriously grow the hell up. I’d say between her and Leigh they filled her question box.

Reactions: 7
Addressing her intuitive eating now, she’s just going through everything mentioned here but pretending people are asking. How sad 😂

Reactions: 4
Shan really knows how to romance it up on valentines.

Her plastic rice and jumping into bed to use her phone and read her devotionals. I'm sure he was absolutely blue balling!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shan really knows how to romance it up on valentines.

Her plastic rice and jumping into bed to use her phone and read her devotionals. I'm sure he was absolutely blue balling!
Ah now if she really is the holy witch she makes herself out to be, she is saving herself for marriage. Blue balling until '23 poor Leigh

• Haha
If she has PCOS a huge part of treatment is diet. I reversed mine with metformin and diet, and I’m pregnant at the moment. Basically eat no carbs and sugar, not a chance will she do that

Reactions: 4
If she has PCOS a huge part of treatment is diet. I reversed mine with metformin and diet, and I’m pregnant at the moment. Basically eat no carbs and sugar, not a chance will she do that
Awh, congratulations on the baby news 😊
Her diet and lifestyle have to exacerbating all of her pre-existing conditions, even without all her conditions and her diet & lifestyle she’d feel like crap, throw in Chemo, paralysed stomach, PCOS, anxiety, depression & her diet & lifestyle is probably killing her. I have never tried “intuitively” eating but I’m pretty sure if I ate everything I felt like/wanted to eat I would be the size of a house! Staying at my current, very average, weight requires saying no to myself most hours of the day, it’s just life!

Awh, congratulations on the baby news 😊
Her diet and lifestyle have to exacerbating all of her pre-existing conditions, even without all her conditions and her diet & lifestyle she’d feel like crap, throw in Chemo, paralysed stomach, PCOS, anxiety, depression & her diet & lifestyle is probably killing her. I have never tried “intuitively” eating but I’m pretty sure if I ate everything I felt like/wanted to eat I would be the size of a house! Staying at my current, very average, weight requires saying no to myself most hours of the day, it’s just life!
Paralysed stomach my hole she wouldn’t be able to eat all that she does!! I saw a girl on tik tok with the same disease and she’s been in hospital for like the last 6 or more months on feeding tubes the poor girl 😥

Reactions: 2
Who asked her the non binary shaving question 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion 😅

Shave shave shave your legs, but leave hair on your face, beg the gram, include your fam, hi my name in Shan 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
19 likes in four hours, why would brands want to work with someone with such low engagement? She's also gone from 12.3 followers to 12.2. Literally losing followers after posting about gifted products she is there to promote. Then saying she's going to answer the questions (after she writes them, she needs time) tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Shall we post our thread suggestions names again? I already put mine and so did others but we're overdue and haven't picked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.