Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20220211_164716.jpg

She is clearly trying to find a new target audience. Unfortunately my nanny isn't on Instagram Shan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s going from telling people to “duck you” on tik tok to wanting to pray for people. Sorry love I think you need to say a few decades of the rosary cos with your potty mouth you’ll be going straight to hell 🤭
Also that cat is sick of her tit, talking to and holding it like a baby… no wonder if wants to rip her face off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is flat out with the freebies.
I’d be interested how this “gifted” shite is seen with Social Welfare. Surely you cant sit on your Hole claiming money while also receiving stuff like that. So glad I worked the 53 hours I did this week and paid my tax for Shauntelle to sit back and buy shite.

Reactions: 5
This bible stuff is giving me the creeps, I feel like she’s trying to become a “god” and set up her own little cult, the gospel according to Shan! No idea what the tattle rules on blasphemy are so I’ll leave it there, but she’s deranged! Very very very deranged! As for the cat up on the worktop… again OCD my arse, she literally placed it on the worktop, it’s not like it jumped 🤢 And rabbiting on about the weather, dull much Shan?!

• Haha
She is flat out with the freebies.
I’d be interested how this “gifted” shite is seen with Social Welfare. Surely you cant sit on your Hole claiming money while also receiving stuff like that. So glad I worked the 53 hours I did this week and paid my tax for Shauntelle to sit back and buy shite.

This is what irritates me enough.
I earn good money. I pay in excess of €500 in tax every week. Sometimes more.

It enrages me that I work so Shan can sit on her shein clad arse preaching about organic food and talking cuckoo about prayers.

What a waste 🤯

Reactions: 8
How can you sit and home and chose not to work? Why would you want that for your life? No licence no job no house of your own but quite happy to get married and sponge off your MOL. The immaturity is unreal.. how are the social welfare not making her do a course or seek employment?

Reactions: 6
Is she finished with her intuitive eating now and back to calorie counting and macros? Or just taking any freebie she can get?
Get a job ffs

Reactions: 4
She blocked me ages ago I haven't a clue why but she won't get much engagement if she just blocks randomly
Me too coz I said she was childish with all the kissing with leigh on Q&A, nobody is safe just some friendly advice

Shan would want to get that wonky eye checked.
Agreed

Definitely feel sorry for that little one, she knows no different than this Instagram world.. she probably thinks her sister and mam have millions of followers. Does the mam not realise the kids school friends could see online and even give her a hard time over it? Nonsense.
She doesn't seem the full bob

How can you sit and home and chose not to work? Why would you want that for your life? No licence no job no house of your own but quite happy to get married and sponge off your MOL. The immaturity is unreal.. how are the social welfare not making her do a course or seek employment?
Very interesting tiktok if you search back through her posts - around January 2021. Basically how she plans on parenting. One of her promises is raising kids who will never be handed anything, they’ll have to work for it - give me strength!! Also no technology and plenty outdoors. This poor girl has absolutely zero cop on.

Attachments

• Haha
Jesus Christ on a bike, my eyes.
I love how she doesn’t read tattle but knows we beg for her to strap her breasts in properly.
Horrible looking

• Haha
Very interesting tiktok if you search back through her posts - around January 2021. Basically how she plans on parenting. One of her promises is raising kids who will never be handed anything, they’ll have to work for it - give me strength!! Also no technology and plenty outdoors. This poor girl has absolutely zero cop on.
Imagine your mother who never worked a day in her life preaching about working hard for money… the irony.. she seems to have a lot of opinions on things she knows nothing about 😂

Reactions: 10
Imagine your mother who never worked a day in her life preaching about working hard for money… the irony.. she seems to have a lot of opinions on things she knows nothing about 😂
Either she’s completely unaware of herself or she was trolling, I mean she doesn’t work, Leigh works part time, hardly hard working people. Plus she spends her days glued to her phone she has to be on some level trolling she can’t be that blind to herself and her situation.

Anyone else think she hadn’t been out in ages when she was dropping water to Leigh in a field… maybe she just looks disoriented all the time, looked like she’d emerged from a cave.

• Haha
The Bra video is just attention seeking, plain pure and simple, she’s not getting the attention she so badly craves, and just like a bold child bad attention is still better than no attention. As someone said earlier I’d say she gets more engagement here than she does on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.