Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the Mother an accountant or in the general accountancy area I’d Shan gets absolutely everything she thinks she’s “entitled” to, and then some more, you’ll find they won’t miss a trick. I don’t begrudge anyone the social welfare payments when they fall on hard times, I’ve been there before myself, but to intentionally opt not to work at her age & get everything handed to her is a whole other thing.

Reactions: 7
She moved in because of covid they said it was safer for her down there then in Carlow because it’s a smaller area with less people 😳 no tit that’s why isn’t it so random
Did she really say she moved because of covid? 😭
Sorry but what about all the nights out she went on in 2020. If I remember correctly she always went on a holiday and many nights away.
Covid my arse.

Reactions: 4
Did she really say she moved because of covid? 😭
Sorry but what about all the nights out she went on in 2020. If I remember correctly she always went on a holiday and many nights away.
Covid my arse.
Sure she was between Leigh’s and her mams like a yo-yo so her excuse makes no sense, she always used to be flouting restrictions.

Oh I just had an appointment in caaaaarlow so me and Leigh just went shopping in penneys. It used to drive me mad

Reactions: 1
She has it again for the second time now I think judging by her story today also her sister has it
She was just down in Carlow so possibly. I was wondering why she was so quiet today and yesterday. No grocery haul, Shein plugs, or showing us how to tie our shoe laces? 🤔 I'd be surprised if Leigh had it now as he and his Mam avoided it when his Dad and Shaun had it last year. That's being said, I hope he gets well soon. Leigh seems nice, if not a little soft... I find it funny Shauntelle is staying quiet now when the whole story with Shannen Joyce (another cancer survivor with questionable bank statements) just blew up on her Tattle thread 🤫

She was just down in Carlow so possibly. I was wondering why she was so quiet today and yesterday. No grocery haul, Shein plugs, or showing us how to tie our shoe laces? 🤔 I'd be surprised if Leigh had it now as he and his Mam avoided it when his Dad and Shaun had it last year. That's being said, I hope he gets well soon. Leigh seems nice, if not a little soft... I find it funny Shauntelle is staying quiet now when the whole story with Shannen Joyce (another cancer survivor with questionable bank statements) just blew up on her Tattle thread 🤫
At least Shauntelle’s GoFundMe was used for treatment, she was in America for just over a year. The government covered everything for Shannen she didn’t need a fundraiser beyond 10,000 but the greed took over

Reactions: 5
The latest grid pic..all the money she spends on herself but wont get that Ronnie waxed🤣🙈🧔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus, that is quite bad.. It doesn't help that her foundation is 7 times too dark for her, I think she forgets she's white. It sits on her top lip and causes shadows, especially when she pouts like that 😗

Reactions: 2
Jesus, that is quite bad.. It doesn't help that her foundation is 7 times too dark for her, I think she forgets she's white. It sits on her top lip and causes shadows, especially when she pouts like that 😗
The pic seems to be gone now..shes defo reading here if is🤣🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The pic seems to be gone now..shes defo reading here if is🤣🙈
Oh my god stop, she actually did remove it 😆 I had forgotten what faux 'inspirational' caption she had put. Luckily War on Instagrammers remembers all 😝 Can't see the point of her removing it other than her possibly reading on here. It took her long enough to realise how disgusting her selfie for Ashling Murphy's sake was, only after people told her that is. Or maybe she realised the 'fresh month' started 4 days ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

The worst thing about her Ronnie is that stupid pout she does. It's literally like Heeeyyy Guysss look at what I'm growing on my lip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lost 150 followers last month! There’s only one way that following is gonna go! Anyone remember what happened in Sept that she got so many new ones? Seems strange to have 1000 odd new in Sept when it was fairly consistent losses in the months before it & after it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.