Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she reading from a script behind her camera cos she’s looking like she’s reading something to the side. Doesn’t sound like a natural flow of what she thinks of it.

Reactions: 3
No way are people sending in those questions,so obvious 🙄
Absolutely! No way anyone sent any of those questions to her with her 2% engagement rate. You see her stats on social blade, every time she drops below 13.3 she goes & follows a load of people, prob for follows back. Surprised she hasn’t copped on to just buying followers at this stage.

Reactions: 4
New Thread Suggestion:

Low engagement, hairy lip, it's all about me the welfare witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If she was chocolate she would eat herself! She actually gives me grade A second hand embarrassment for her. Her whole Instagram page is cringe!
The last one is killing me 😂 The over the top expressions are not selling it... There are times it's like she doesn't realise the camera is still recording or she doesn't watch back what she records. On her story a while ago, I think it's a Tik Tok too, Leigh kissed her on the cheek (for the camera ofc) and she grimaces afterwards? It was very strange 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she was chocolate she would eat herself! She actually gives me grade A second hand embarrassment for her. Her whole Instagram page is cringe!
And tagging the small brand in it 🤣
The last one is killing me 😂 The over the top expressions are not selling it... There are times it's like she doesn't realise the camera is still recording or she doesn't watch back what she records. On her story a while ago, I think it's a Tik Tok too, Leigh kissed her on the cheek (for the camera ofc) and she grimaces afterwards? It was very strange 🤨
For real.. hahah probably about to give out to him for not kissing her right but then it made the cut.

If you find the video please share haha

Reactions: 2
Her last few TikTok’s are so cringey too, I swear she’s just trying to wind me up 😂 the one with the song 7 rings, I nearly went into labour laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And tagging the small brand in it 🤣

For real.. hahah probably about to give out to him for not kissing her right but then it made the cut.

If you find the video please share haha
Found it! My apologies, he kissed her on the lips and she just looks so strange afterwards... She freezes when she turns for a kiss and just looks uncomfy? Up until then smiling and giggling, then after he kisses her, her face just drops and goes 😐 She must have thought the camera had stopped recording! Maybe she doesn't like his beard, maybe he didn't do it exactly to her liking and was off script 🤨 I don't know why she feels the need to constantly show them kissing/hugging, like she's trying to prove something. Those are private moments. Imagine your partner trying to kiss you and you have to record it? For what? Just to post for people to see? Oh Shan... I have no doubt there is love (I feel him to her more so than vice versa) but it's like her brain is still at 16 where you have to post pictures snogging your bf of the week!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Found it! My apologies, he kissed her on the lips and she just looks so strange afterwards... She freezes when she turns for a kiss and just looks uncomfy? Up until then smiling and giggling, then after he kisses her, her face just drops and goes 😐 She must have thought the camera had stopped recording! Maybe she doesn't like his beard, maybe he didn't do it exactly to her liking and was off script 🤨 I don't know why she feels the need to constantly show them kissing/hugging, like she's trying to prove something. Those are private moments. Imagine your partner trying to kiss you and you have to record it? For what? Just to post for people to see? Oh Shan... I have no doubt there is love (I feel him to her more so than vice versa) but it's like her brain is still at 16 where you have to post pictures snogging your bf of the week!
CRINGE!! That was probably the 10th take for the video 🤣love my husband to bits but can't imagine kissing him like that Infront of my pals nevermind strangers on the internet 😬

• Haha
Ah no Shan doesn’t be glued to this thread at all. Literally addressing exactly what I said here two or three times RE her working with shine and the eco friendly deodorant. She is an absolute Class A melt.
Howling here.
She really is so immature she’s not able to be the influencer she wants to be because of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.