Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are such terrible cooks. How do they even make hello fresh meals look burnt, dry and flavour less. Its a step by step guide with all ingredients laid out and a picture of the finished product. I dispair.

Reactions: 6
Ha I've not. I can't believe her mate 3ofheartsmummy, selling clothes for retail prices and then posting getting free tit from my first years. They are all the same this lot aren't they. No morals, pure greedy witches.

Reactions: 4
Ha I've not. I can't believe her mate 3ofheartsmummy, selling clothes for retail prices and then posting getting free tit from my first years. They are all the same this lot aren't they. No morals, pure greedy witches.
Oh yeah they’re all greedy. Children are rude and have no manners, but as long as they’ve got designer clothes and a nice house, who cares 🙄

Reactions: 2
Honestly I think she lives well above her means and I don’t think she can afford the lifestyle she wants… that’s why she sells on cheap clothes and shops in aldi (nothing wrong with Aldi, but she would probably shop in Waitrose if she could afford it) and then she buys designer bags and shoes…

£8 each for a Tesco tartan dress! Who are these people that buy it. Why not sell It on Vinted or something

Can’t believe she still has that toddler bike for them, it’s for babies… why doesn’t she have them on scooters or balance bikes? Honestly she’s so weird.

I just feel like she’s making them lazy, which is weird considering she’s meant to be into fitness herself… I’m sure they could manage the walk perfectly fine, they’re just mollycoddled.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she still has that toddler bike for them, it’s for babies… why doesn’t she have them on scooters or balance bikes? Honestly she’s so weird.

I just feel like she’s making them lazy, which is weird considering she’s meant to be into fitness herself… I’m sure they could manage the walk perfectly fine, they’re just mollycoddled.
I know right!! They're 4 soon. I'm surprised they even fit still, they don't seem small for their age

Reactions: 2
They must get stuck getting out of them! If they get tired why not stop for a sit down before coming home

Reactions: 1