Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time, didn’t give it a name because I didn’t know what to call it, was going to call it liar, liar, shauna’s on fire but I wasn’t sure

Reactions: 4
The fact that she hasn’t said what was wrong tells me it’s wasn’t hospital worthy 😂

Reactions: 5
'Trying to get emergency medicines' wtf is she on that she thinks the girls need emergency medicine. Ermm you mean to say you left a&e without them providing you with the vital medicines for them...She is so full of tit.
Also shes at a pharmacy within a tesco, so she has driven past at least 3 very obvious pharmacies I can think of to go to one in a supermarket, makes sense when you need "emergency medicines" that the hospital you were at last night didn't provide you with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
'Trying to get emergency medicines' wtf is she on that she thinks the girls need emergency medicine. Ermm you mean to say you left a&e without them providing you with the vital medicines for them...She is so full of tit.
im So confused by that post. if it was that bad again she could just go to a&e or just wait till the morning And dose them with calpol

Reactions: 2
If she has a prescription, then it’s not really an emergency medicine is it? Emergency medicines are administered in hospital to seriously ill people... the level of attention seeking is scary.

im So confused by that post. if it was that bad again she could just go to a&e or just wait till the morning And dose them with calpol
I think what has probably happened is A&E advised her to see her GP and they have given her prescriptions for them both otherwise she would have got the medicines she needed from hospital.

If they’re both ill, then it must just be a routine illness? And one of them (hallie) has just come down slightly worse than the other. Sounds like they’re probably just chesty. Shauna probably thought they had covid and rang an ambulance. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
If they’re both ill, then it must just be a routine illness? And one of them (hallie) has just come down slightly worse than the other. Sounds like they’re probably just chesty. Shauna probably thought they had covid and rang an ambulance. 🙄🙄
I'm thinking it's probably just a cold maybe chest infection from preschool, as they didn't go for a few weeks for a half term and then they have both been this week on more hours so highly likely they have both picked something up but hallie started with it first. She has gone to A&E probably because she thinks she is short of breath which its common for childrens Airways to narrow with colds due to them being very small anyway and they have probably given her some calpol and told her if no better see your Dr tomorrow, they wouldn't have given her a prescription and her wait till this evening to go and get it and she's got a prescription for them both so heidi must have now been seen by a Dr so I bet she's been to her GP this afternoon or had a telephone appt and he has sent 2 prescriptions through to a pharmacy.
Its really not the life and death situation she is trying to milk it for and god only knows why.

I'm thinking it's probably just a cold maybe chest infection from preschool, as they didn't go for a few weeks for a half term and then they have both been this week on more hours so highly likely they have both picked something up but hallie started with it first. She has gone to A&E probably because she thinks she is short of breath which its common for childrens Airways to narrow with colds due to them being very small anyway and they have probably given her some calpol and told her if no better see your Dr tomorrow, they wouldn't have given her a prescription and her wait till this evening to go and get it and she's got a prescription for them both so heidi must have now been seen by a Dr so I bet she's been to her GP this afternoon or had a telephone appt and he has sent 2 prescriptions through to a pharmacy.
Its really not the life and death situation she is trying to milk it for and god only knows why.
This makes total sense and I totally agree. Shauna is the number one drama queen, it’s just a shame she’s projecting that onto her children.

Surely if they were that unwell or it was that much of an “emergency medicine” they wouldn’t have been allowed to leave last night without it? And why has she waited till 7 at night to try and get it and complain that she can’t?

Surely if they were that unwell or it was that much of an “emergency medicine” they wouldn’t have been allowed to leave last night without it? And why has she waited till 7 at night to try and get it and complain that she can’t?
I was thinking the same! I don't believe a word that comes out her mouth 🤦🏼‍♀️ she's being so shady, blurring the prescriptions etc. Definitely milking the whole thing and acting like she's the only person to have ever had a poorly child.

She’s really milking this for all it’s worth isn’t she 🙄 I just glad the girls seem to be ok but she needs to stop it with these posts on her stories now

Reactions: 6
If she’s only JUST got the meds it can’t be that serious!!! she was in hospital on wedneday and it’s now Friday...

She is so keen for the girls to be sassy and silly. Like she posts a picture when they are literally just smiling and she goes on about how sillythey are. Hope this makes sense. I was typing while cooking dinner.

How many stories does she need to write about the fact they’ve got medicine😂
I swear she’s unhinged!

She is so keen for the girls to be sassy and silly. Like she posts a picture when they are literally just smiling and she goes on about how sillythey are. Hope this makes sense. I was typing while cooking dinner.
I feel like it all comes down to the attention seeking thing again, I don’t know, she’s so weird, she obsesses over weird things and enjoys getting attention from the weirdest things, she’s just odd.

Is that their kitchen bin next to the girls play kitchen? Just me who thinks this is horrendous?? She claims she is obsessed with cleaning and is so panicky about covid and germs not to mention that they have both been unwell and she has the bleeping bin right next to where they play so will inevitably be touching it, leaning on it etc. Wtf.

• Sick