Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! So the account that posted about her selling for more that the retail price just pos
Oh my, she really is taking the piss now.

It's such piss take. Especially as the other person who bought them appears to be another twin mum. I just don't know what poses her to want to rip people off like that.

It really shows what a vile human she is

Reactions: 4
Ha! So the account that posted about her selling for more that the retail price just pos

It's such piss take. Especially as the other person who bought them appears to be another twin mum. I just don't know what poses her to want to rip people off like that.

It really shows what a vile human she is
You’d think she’d give them away ask for postage money and use it as a way to thank her followers. I’d nearly understand if it was expensive kids clothes but really selling george and primark clothes is LOW

Reactions: 3
You’d think she’d give them away ask for postage money and use it as a way to thank her followers. I’d nearly understand if it was expensive kids clothes but really selling george and primark clothes is LOW
Exactly, my daughter buys gorgeous clothes for her two boys but either gives them away to someone that is grateful for them or puts them on a local charity Facebook site where people just pay what they can and donate the money to the charity.
Shauna is so greedy.

Why is she cheering on them for being able to climb up a slide at that age. She acts like they’ve literally just came out the womb

She's selling for more than it is brand new. Just seen this on insta stories
She has edited this post and removed the price as well😂

Why is she cheering on them for being able to climb up a slide at that age. She acts like they’ve literally just came out the womb

She has edited this post and removed the price as well😂

Absolutely 💯 trampy. I've seen so many accounts gift things for postage rather than sell and she's selling things om for more than the brand new price.

Vile

What I can’t really understand is that people actually buy from her!
Why would anyone want to buy Primark and Asda clothes second hand at almost full price, sometimes even above full price.
Who would be so gullible?

Reactions: 4
I sell a lot of my kids Boden clothes for less then she sells her supermarket stuff , she has to top
Up her tk max fund somehow ! Also is she trying to go blonde ? Her hair looks lighter …. With those two slugs on her face she will look ridiculous !

Reactions: 2
Ooo wonder if shauna is leaving insta because she’s read here that the girls are too big for trikes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long do we think it will last? I'm saying 4 days before Shauna needs to come back to have her ego stroked.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s quit it because she loves attention so no doubt will be back but I also think she’s quit is because she gets zero work now and hardly anything gifted. The girls are past their best for cute insta twins. The girls are just average 3 year olds, they aren’t mega cute so no company takes real interest in them. She has zero content her lumi business dried up.

Reactions: 6
Seems she didn’t like the truth of being called out over flogging the girls tat clothes for more than they were going for in the shops 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she’s quit it because she loves attention so no doubt will be back but I also think she’s quit is because she gets zero work now and hardly anything gifted. The girls are past their best for cute insta twins. The girls are just average 3 year olds, they aren’t mega cute so no company takes real interest in them. She has zero content her lumi business dried up.
Defo! Also think now she’s finally working she’s realised she can’t prat around on Instagram all day every day

100% quit her Instagram because she can’t handle the criticism she gets. I’m sure she’ll be back when the money dries up!

Reactions: 5