Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

I can’t believe she still puts them in that thing ! They are far too big for it ! There is something so strange about her , the stupid grin the posting videos of the girls asking her to stop with the camera , then this - it’s like she wants attention even if it’s negative !!!!

Reactions: 7
Why does she think one of the girls enjoying cake is a personality trait🥴she’s obsessed with trying to have one of them seem like a wild child

• Haha

Mrsmopp

At one point my nursery bill was more than my take home pay but I just had to ride it through as it dosent last for ever. God help her when they get older. Teenagers are brutal 😩

Shinealight

VIP Member
Ye definitely I just don't get it if your not happy in a relationship leave no its easier said then done with kids ect but to cheat is just nasty as they say once a cheat always a chest 😊
Like they say… if he’ll cheat with you he’ll cheat on you.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Ooo wonder if shauna is leaving insta because she’s read here that the girls are too big for trikes 😂

• Haha

BingBunnyisaBrat

I just had to hot foot it here after those stories - her daughter literally says to her ‘can you put your phone down please’ and she just carries on filming away!
1. I have four children and not one of them have ever ever had to ask me to put my phone down, that just shows how often she is on her phone!
And 2! Shauna said yes and just carried on! She doesn’t want to be filmed, get your fucking phone out of her face and stop lying to her!!
I know they’re only 3 now but it’s a slippery slope, what about when they’re older and ask her not to post a certain picture or film something they don’t want to share, is she going to lie and put it in anyway? Do her children not deserve any respect or privacy at all?!
That video just really bothered me, whichever twin it was just looked so sad begging her Mum to put the phone away and interact with her properly 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

Shauna's standard "I'm so fantastic" post after she's done 1 day of work. And making out like the school run is rocket science... Dave will be fine, he's capable of getting his kids up, dressed and to pre school on time 🤦🏼‍♀️
By that video
She was there ….. why couldn’t she do their hair … she is so dramatic and so belittling of Dave who really deserves a medal for putting up with her !!!!!!!

Murdo1234

She’s really milking this for all it’s worth isn’t she 🙄 I just glad the girls seem to be ok but she needs to stop it with these posts on her stories now

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I think she’s quit it because she loves attention so no doubt will be back but I also think she’s quit is because she gets zero work now and hardly anything gifted. The girls are past their best for cute insta twins. The girls are just average 3 year olds, they aren’t mega cute so no company takes real interest in them. She has zero content her lumi business dried up.

NewMaskWhoDis

They are such terrible cooks. How do they even make hello fresh meals look burnt, dry and flavour less. Its a step by step guide with all ingredients laid out and a picture of the finished product. I dispair.