Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows are dreadful, how can she not see it! Looks like what I'd do mine for Halloween!!

Reactions: 3
Napping in a pram at 4 & 3 months?? Is this normal?? I can't imagine my almost 3 year olds doing that 😂

Napping in a pram at 4 & 3 months?? Is this normal?? I can't imagine my almost 3 year olds doing that 😂
I thought this. I’m shocked she took the pram to be honest. They start school in September, surely she should have binned the pram by now?🤦‍♀️ They were too big for it when they were 3!

Reactions: 2
I thought this. I’m shocked she took the pram to be honest. They start school in September, surely she should have binned the pram by now?🤦‍♀️ They were too big for it when they were 3!
I was shocked when I saw this on holiday. I think she wants to consider them still as babies but they just look ridiculous.

Her girls are cute but why does she always seem to dress them in a cheap looking chavvy way?
They never look well turned out.

My son is 3 and only naps if he’s absolutely shattered and it’s still rare he does 🤣 they’ll be wanting naps at school at this rate
I wish mine napped like that. My son refused a pram from 2.5 too

Bloody hell, they’re in primary school now and she’s got them in a pram 😡 what is it with parents these days having primary kids in prams, are people that lazy they cba managing their kids?

• Sad
Bloody hell, they’re in primary school now and she’s got them in a pram 😡 what is it with parents these days having primary kids in prams, are people that lazy they cba managing their kids?
she posted them having a nap before they left too so they wouldn’t have been tired. So strange!

she posted them having a nap before they left too so they wouldn’t have been tired. So strange!
Yeah exactly! I’ve just always felt like she cba managing them because there’s two of them. So instead of teaching them to stay with her and not run off etc, she sticks them in a pram.

I can't believe she did that. How embarrassing to have them that old/big shoved into a pram. I have newly turned 3 year olds and I absolutely wouldn't have had them in a pram if we'd gone to fireworks. Surely it's even more faff with the crowds!?