Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she’s closed it fully to be honest, to lose that many followers and years worth of brand work. She could’ve just made it private or something rather than deleting it. Shame really but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I thought she would keep it just incase she returns - she must have really had enough !
She must’ve been thinking about it for a while because you wouldn’t just delete an account with 20,000 followers overnight without thought surely? Unless they’ve won the lottery and now couldn’t care less 🤣🤣 lol

Reactions: 2
She must’ve been thinking about it for a while because you wouldn’t just delete an account with 20,000 followers overnight without thought surely? Unless they’ve won the lottery and now couldn’t care less 🤣🤣 lol
I think it’s all got too much for her , she can’t stand to be judged and is so up herself that she feels like she is being trolled when people literally call her out on selling supermarket clothes while she is walking around in her Gucci belt !

Reactions: 2
She might have deactivated it for now but I’d put money on her coming back before the end of the year

Reactions: 4
If anyone wants a new twin yummy mummy to follow in shaunas absence, mrsbealex is a cracker! Thinks she’s some sort of sainted supermum with 5 ‘perfect’ children.

Reactions: 1
Its so incredibly sad that obviously isn't getting enough attention just from her normal personal account with people in there who she actually knows that she has to get back on the other account in less than 4 weeks away because she just has to have attention all the time even if it's from complete strangers. What a sad unhappy life she must lead.

Reactions: 4
She’s probably logged back on as she’s probably got some more Asda clothes to sell

• Haha
Reactions: 5