Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only married his ex wife in 2018. It wouldn’t surprise me if he did have his head turned by Shauna, she’s not exactly an oil painting, but he was probably flattered that she was interested in him.

it would make sense as to why the house went on the market in April 2023 and then was took down again.
Is the house in the same area that she lived with Dave, or has she had to move areas?

Is the house in the same area that she lived with Dave, or has she had to move areas?
Different area, but it’s not too far away. About 15 minutes ish by car.
---
I noticed as well she’s deleted her old posts about Dave on insta… seems a bit weird.

Reactions: 4
Yeah deffo. Everything happened way too fast. Looks like both her and her new fella cheated on their ex’s.
Ye definitely I just don't get it if your not happy in a relationship leave no its easier said then done with kids ect but to cheat is just nasty as they say once a cheat always a chest 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ye definitely I just don't get it if your not happy in a relationship leave no its easier said then done with kids ect but to cheat is just nasty as they say once a cheat always a chest 😊
Like they say… if he’ll cheat with you he’ll cheat on you.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she realises we can’t see his bank balance, because she clearly doesn’t see much else in him 😂

I still can’t get over what mug would pay 650k for that house. Its tiny. You can get some huge houses with loads of lands around that area for less than that 😂

Reactions: 4