Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dreamt last night I delivered her baby. It was a boy called Arlo and she was really rude to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the cheek of her uploading those frozen trainers to her “preloved” page for £5 each!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s so many lovely girls outfits and she just buys them the most horrible stuff.
Then expects others to buy them from her when they’ve finished with them at highly inflated prices for second hand tat!
She’s got some gall, I’ll give her that.

Then expects others to buy them from her when they’ve finished with them at highly inflated prices for second hand tat!
She’s got some gall, I’ll give her that.
Yeah exactly! Why doesn’t she donate some of the decent items to a charity shop? It’s not like she can’t afford it.

How many coats do those girls have? Is she telling me thst they’ve grown out of all their coats?

Weren’t the kickers gifted?

Reactions: 2
How many coats do those girls have? Is she telling me thst they’ve grown out of all their coats?

Weren’t the kickers gifted?
I think she hoards when it comes to the sales then they don’t end up wearing half of it so she flogs it all… for more than she paid for it!

Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen kids their age on those push trikes… why is she always holding them back? Can’t she let them walk or get them some balance bikes to take out?

Omg! We had a trike for my little boy he’s 2 now and we sold it when he was 1 because he was too big for it! How has she squeezed them in it 😳

Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen kids their age on those push trikes… why is she always holding them back? Can’t she let them walk or get them some balance bikes to take out?
I just don’t get it! They look like special kids in them. They have balance bikes that were gifted, scooters that were gifted and yet she puts them in a baby trike!!!!!

She’d have to lift them in and out of it!

Seriously, when they’re going to school next September, is she going to be pushing them in some sort of trike/pram/other contraption?

They are 3 1/2 for God’s sake, why can’t she let them walk anywhere? It’s embarrassing!

Even if they took the handl
Seriously, when they’re going to school next September, is she going to be pushing them in some sort of trike/pram/other contraption?

They are 3 1/2 for God’s sake, why can’t she let them walk anywhere? It’s embarrassing!
Omg she will take them in their pushchair, tell the teacher they need a nap 😂

• Haha