Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate the car was stopped when she took a photo of one of the girls asleep in the car but the straps absolutely horrified me! The shoulder pads are no where near her shoulders and the twisted straps 😳 car seat safety is so important, poor kid wouldn't stand a chance in a crash with those cheap crappy seats not even being used properly!
God forbid anyone message her with some advice though, don't want to be labelled a troll lol

Reactions: 4
I just had to hot foot it here after those stories - her daughter literally says to her ‘can you put your phone down please’ and she just carries on filming away!
1. I have four children and not one of them have ever ever had to ask me to put my phone down, that just shows how often she is on her phone!
And 2! Shauna said yes and just carried on! She doesn’t want to be filmed, get your bleeping phone out of her face and stop lying to her!!
I know they’re only 3 now but it’s a slippery slope, what about when they’re older and ask her not to post a certain picture or film something they don’t want to share, is she going to lie and put it in anyway? Do her children not deserve any respect or privacy at all?!
That video just really bothered me, whichever twin it was just looked so sad begging her Mum to put the phone away and interact with her properly 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just had to hot foot it here after those stories - her daughter literally says to her ‘can you put your phone down please’ and she just carries on filming away!
1. I have four children and not one of them have ever ever had to ask me to put my phone down, that just shows how often she is on her phone!
And 2! Shauna said yes and just carried on! She doesn’t want to be filmed, get your bleeping phone out of her face and stop lying to her!!
I know they’re only 3 now but it’s a slippery slope, what about when they’re older and ask her not to post a certain picture or film something they don’t want to share, is she going to lie and put it in anyway? Do her children not deserve any respect or privacy at all?!
That video just really bothered me, whichever twin it was just looked so sad begging her Mum to put the phone away and interact with her properly 😔
I’ve just gone over to watch it, poor kids.

At least Dave is concerned for their safety telling them to move away from the edge of the water, Shauna is too busy filming 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It’s sad isn’t it?
They even said please and asked her in a none cheeky way. They also sounded very fed up!
I have no idea what it feels like because mobile phones were only just becoming a thing when I was younger and I think I must have been about 9 when my mum got a camera phone! I can imagine it’s very annoying though when you just want your mum to be there in the moment and instead they’re staring at you through a phone!

also in the last video she posted when she’s hugging them, one of them is scowling at the camera on that too

Reactions: 2
It’s sad isn’t it?
They even said please and asked her in a none cheeky way. They also sounded very fed up!
I have no idea what it feels like because mobile phones were only just becoming a thing when I was younger and I think I must have been about 9 when my mum got a camera phone! I can imagine it’s very annoying though when you just want your mum to be there in the moment and instead they’re staring at you through a phone!

also in the last video she posted when she’s hugging them, one of them is scowling at the camera on that too

Haha I was about 25 when my mum got a camera phone đŸ™ˆđŸ‘”đŸŒ
I did notice the one scowling at the camera too, how can she not see this?! And WHY would you post it online 😳

I’ve just gone over to watch it, poor kids.

At least Dave is concerned for their safety telling them to move away from the edge of the water, Shauna is too busy filming 🙄
I bet if one fell in she’d carry on filming and think it was “soooo cute, silly <insert H name here>” đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 1
Haha I was about 25 when my mum got a camera phone đŸ™ˆđŸ‘”đŸŒ
I did notice the one scowling at the camera too, how can she not see this?! And WHY would you post it online 😳
I know!! One of them clearly doesn’t like her being on her phone all the time, it’s quite sad that at 3 and a half almost they’re picking all this up and having negative feelings about it.
I do think it’s sad how so many people are buried in their phones instead of communicating with their children.
I have to put my phone down to give my needy cat attention, never mind a child!

• Haha
She is literally an idiot ! Her little child is asking her to stop poking a phone in her face - just a so she can post to a load of complete strangers she thinks are her « Friends « get a life Shauna !!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the one that wasnt “down for the photo shoot” was the same one that asked her to put her phone away 2 days ago

Omg them gifted outfits are horrendous. They are 3 years old not 3 months old also its not even been that warm today. When will she ever dress them appropriately!!!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the one that wasnt “down for the photo shoot” was the same one that asked her to put her phone away 2 days ago
I thought exactly this when I watched it! Or that it was a message to us as she clearly reads here ‘look one didn’t want photos so I didn’t make her have any’ yeah that’s how it should be Shauna, you don’t get a chocolate medal because you kind of semi didn’t exploit half of your children for five seconds 🙄

Reactions: 1