Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly this when I watched it! Or that it was a message to us as she clearly reads here ‘look one didn’t want photos so I didn’t make her have any’ yeah that’s how it should be Shauna, you don’t get a chocolate medal because you kind of semi didn’t exploit half of your children for five seconds 🙄
She totally reads here !!!! You can tell the curiosity would get the better of her ! She loves attention in any form good or bad !!!!!

Reactions: 2
Aw god they are not well again can’t wait for the next few days worth of stories. Hopefully she has enough ✨emergency medicines✨ this time

• Haha
Is she seriously still feeding those girls pouches? I wouldn’t even dream of buying them for my one year old let alone a 3 year old 😮 wtf is wrong with her!!

Reactions: 4
She’s a clean freak, she can’t stand the girls getting dirty at all. That’s why they’re always wearing bibs like babies…

and it doesn’t help a child’s immune system when you never let them be exposed to germs. The constant hand washing and making sure everything is clean doesn’t allow them to build up their immune systems.

Reactions: 4
All the posts tonight about how every child in the world is also getting a million illnesses right now because we commented on it
No Shauna, it’s just yours because you follow them round cleaning around them all day and are too scared to let them get dirty, and they have a tit diet 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Is she seriously still feeding those girls pouches? I wouldn’t even dream of buying them for my one year old let alone a 3 year old 😮 wtf is wrong with her!!
i've been looking after kids and the 5 year old has fruit pouches all the time

My son won’t eat fruit so I bought fruit pouches out of desperation, he won’t eat those either

She’s a clean freak, she can’t stand the girls getting dirty at all. That’s why they’re always wearing bibs like babies…

and it doesn’t help a child’s immune system when you never let them be exposed to germs. The constant hand washing and making sure everything is clean doesn’t allow them to build up their immune systems.
I think it’s double anxiety for her.
If one of the girls spills a drink down her and requires a change of clothes that will mean changing two kids, because when you insist on them being dressed in the same outfits you can’t just change one of them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They look so uncomfortable and squished. I had this pushchair and it’s not the most comfiest and it’s very small
They look ridiculous. They’re 3 1/4 and they’re tall. There’s just no need for the pram. I don’t know how she even gets them to nap so much at that age.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she still puts them in that thing ! They are far too big for it ! There is something so strange about her , the stupid grin the posting videos of the girls asking her to stop with the camera , then this - it’s like she wants attention even if it’s negative !!!!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she still puts them in that thing ! They are far too big for it ! There is something so strange about her , the stupid grin the posting videos of the girls asking her to stop with the camera , then this - it’s like she wants attention even if it’s negative !!!!
honestly the pushchair is lightweight but add two toddlers it’s not nice to push

Reactions: 1
I knew she was a bit dim, but that post today about opening the windows was just stupid! I can’t believe she thought that opening your windows would let the warm air in🤦‍♀️

Technically closing your windows and curtains is better.
According to a few google articles, but I doubt it. I always find it much better to have the windows open, but the curtains shut. That way fresh air circulates around the house. I don’t believe you can let in hot air, your house just warms up anyway because of the outside temp. Personally I think it’s stupid.

I open the windows in the shade and the ones in the heat close just incase anyone cared

• Haha