Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shauna's standard "I'm so fantastic" post after she's done 1 day of work. And making out like the school run is rocket science... Dave will be fine, he's capable of getting his kids up, dressed and to pre school on time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Shauna's standard "I'm so fantastic" post after she's done 1 day of work. And making out like the school run is rocket science... Dave will be fine, he's capable of getting his kids up, dressed and to pre school on time 🤦🏼‍♀️
By that video
She was there ….. why couldn’t she do their hair … she is so dramatic and so belittling of Dave who really deserves a medal for putting up with her !!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
By that video
She was there ….. why couldn’t she do their hair … she is so dramatic and so belittling of Dave who really deserves a medal for putting up with her !!!!!!!
Yeah it literally makes no sense…
It’s like when she was always slagging him off for not doing the washing correctly, she’s a right bossy cow. I’m sure he knows how to look after his own children.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it literally makes no sense…
It’s like when she was always slagging him off for not doing the washing correctly, she’s a right bossy cow. I’m sure he knows how to look after his own children.
She likes to make out she is so hard done by , poor little Shauna the only person in the world with two kids - you can tell exactly what she is really like ! A little brat witch !

I can’t deal with her constant bragging. She’s working from HOME the same as the majority of people have been doing for the past year and is acting like she is wonder women doing something spectacular. Her family works the same way as the vast majority but she thinks they do so much better than everyone because they have twins🤯

Reactions: 5
I can’t deal with her constant bragging. She’s working from HOME the same as the majority of people have been doing for the past year and is acting like she is wonder women doing something spectacular. Her family works the same way as the vast majority but she thinks they do so much better than everyone because they have twins🤯
She is so smug and full of it ….

Yeah I don’t get it to be honest, loads of SINGLE women up and down the country also work full time with multiple children, does she want a medal? She’s lucky she has so much help from Dave and her family.

She’s got a good figure but a crop top really? And never mind the bow in her hair 😂

Reactions: 1