Shauna_heidi_hallie #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still forcing her almost 3.5 year olds into the pushchair to "nap" so she can selfishly get her steps in!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Still forcing her almost 3.5 year olds into the pushchair to "nap" so she can selfishly get her steps in!
They must look huge in that pram. They’re not exactly small for their age either, they’re quite tall and she’s just selfish really.

Reactions: 3
At one point my nursery bill was more than my take home pay but I just had to ride it through as it dosent last for ever. God help her when they get older. Teenagers are brutal 😩

Reactions: 7
Why does she put socks with sandals! Even for kids that’s a fashion crime
Until they had those other sandals on the other day I’d never seen them without socks on. Even first thing in the morning. My 2 never wear socks indoors always straight in shoes and socks off.

Reactions: 4
I always put DD in socks and sandals! People do tease me for it!
I always used to wear socks and sandals as a kid, stops your toes getting rubbed 😂😂. I think it’s quite cute when they’ve got little white frilly socks on! 😂

I still don’t think she has much fashion sense though, there’s some lovely dresses and nice tops for girls, but she always chooses rubbish. Maybe it’s because she only buys stuff that have two of the same size?

Reactions: 1