Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dresses like she’s an actual famous person trying to hide from paparazzi in that ridiculous hat and sun glasses combo

Reactions: 3
Why does she say she's "Manchester based" when she lives in Wigan? Is she embarrassed to say she lives there?

Reactions: 2
She used to yeah, it’s where her family are from. She lives in Tyldesley now, but they both come under Wigan anyway.
Yeah they’re both under Wigan council and I class them as Wigan even though they’re Manchester postcodes. She’s one of those postcode wankers who think they live somewhere better based on their postcode. Get a grip Shauna 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah they’re both under Wigan council and I class them as Wigan even though they’re Manchester postcodes. She’s one of those postcode wankers who think they live somewhere better based on their postcode. Get a grip Shauna 😂
Yeah, I’m from Leigh myself and it’s always had a wigan postcode, whereas Tyldesley is a Manchester postcode, but they’re both Wigan council, under Greater Manchester. She’s just a knob, thinks she’s moved up in the world!🤣

She doesn't even have a Manchester accent!
She actually really annoys me with her accent! You can tell how she’s meant to sound when the girls speak, common. Instead she puts on this really fake stuck up accent to try and make herself sound like something she’s not.

Her recent stories - "the clothes are from some really good brands" clothes are from m&co (🤷) Mothercare and Matalan!!!! I wouldnt really say they were really good brands!!!

Reactions: 5
Omfg, bikini picture, 'also really lost confidence in myself this year', can she post anything without trying to beg for compliments and sympathy!! Doesnt even make sense as to why she would randomly say that wtf! Yes we really believe you are not completely obsessed with yourself when you post pictures of yourself non stop and shoe horn yourself into every bloody picture, she can never just post pictures of the kids, she has always got to feature in them. Self observed, vapid, obnoxious, personality vacuum, hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So nervous to post a bikini picture but will do 50 hashtags about my body to attract more people to see it🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t be lacking in confidence considering the amount of photos she posts of herself. I’m about a year younger than her and I haven’t taken a selfie in ten years. She is very self obsessed.

did she have to pose in a bikini to advertise the hot tub. I doubt very much they said Shauna you must wear your bikini and pose next to this hot tub and we let you have the hot tub for the weekend for free.

Reactions: 3
Shaunas got a week off with Dave, great, really looking forward to all the pictures of herself she is going to post 🙄🙄
Clearly the girls aren't able to go to nursery next week so she's making dave use annual leave.