Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shop at Primark for most of my clothes because I can’t really afford other high street shops, although I still try and pick the nicer looking items. What I don’t get is why she has to buy 2 of everything? I understand it must be nice for twins to match but when it’s the leggings and there’s 2 pairs in each pack so they’ve got 4 pairs between them plus loads of other pairs? Maybe i don’t understand because I’ve only got one kid but seems like a huge waste of money to me 🤷‍♀️🤣
I mainly wear supermarket clothes and new look, not exactly designer myself, it’s just that everything she’s bought looks like cheap crap!🤣

Reactions: 2
I only buy clothes when I need some new stuff. She needs new stuff every week! I couldn’t think of anything Worse than going shopping today

Reactions: 1
Personally I prefer to buy more expensive stuff so I don’t have loads just stuff that washes well. But b the odd cheaper throw away fashion but if I had £200 id rather get 4 nice bits that won’t date etc than things after the first wash turn see through

Reactions: 3
She must be the only nearly 28 year old women that would describe a Coca Cola tshirt and lion king jumper for herself as cute😳

Is it just me who thinks she look older than she actually is? 🙈
Omg no I do as well!! I think that’s why she doesn’t suit the way she try’s to dress as well because she looks like she is older

I think shes only a year or 2 older than me and every time i see a picture i wouldnt say she is in her 20’s at all 🙈
Yeah she has a very rare take on clothes 🤣

She has absolutely no taste or style, or substance for that matter. Dare I pay her a compliment but she does have a good body, primark do lots of lovely spring midi dresses that she would really suit, but no she buys bleeping disgusting fake converse hi tops that look horrendous no matter how you wear them, jeans and a load of crop tops and disney shite. Literally buys all the things you can get any time of year and that not remotely new in fashion and the point of interest for a 'haul'. Yes shauna thank you for that amazing insight into what they have stocked in prkmark, pjs, jeans and tshirts. I must go there straight away. What a cock!!!

• Haha
Is it just me who thinks she look older than she actually is? 🙈
It’s so weird because I was thinking this yesterday. The picture she posted I had to do a double take because I thought it was a much older woman! I can’t believe she’s only just turned 28...I don’t know if it’s her eye brows or because she’s got a bit of skin damage?

I’ve concluded from her stories today, that her claim of going to the lakes a few weeks ago to “prepare a holiday let” that was within the rules was a load of rubbish. I don’t believe any holiday home that is available to be rented would have 2 toddler beds. It’s defiantly just her family’s holiday home and not let out.

I’ve concluded from her stories today, that her claim of going to the lakes a few weeks ago to “prepare a holiday let” that was within the rules was a load of rubbish. I don’t believe any holiday home that is available to be rented would have 2 toddler beds. It’s defiantly just her family’s holiday home and not let out.
She’s so strange. Why remove the two singles that were there before and replace them with two toddler beds? Surely that’s not very useful when other family members went to use it (I believe it is her parent’s).? Surely you would just put bed guards on the single beds?

Especially when they've removed the single beds that were obviously there as the headboards are still attached to the wall.

The one thing that has puzzled me during lockdowns is the amount of people breaking the rules and broadcasting it. Shauna didn't have to share the stories of them at the lodge a few weeks ago but she did its all about bragging. Noone would have known she was there if she hadn't put it on her stories.

She’s so strange. Why remove the two singles that were there before and replace them with two toddler beds? Surely that’s not very useful when other family members went to use it (I believe it is her parent’s).? Surely you would just put bed guards on the single beds?
My son is younger than the girls and I’m already needing to get him a single ! Come on you would have just skipped buying another toddler bed at age 3 and just buy guards....

My son is younger than the girls and I’m already needing to get him a single ! Come on you would have just skipped buying another toddler bed at age 3 and just buy guards....
Exactly! Especially at a bloody Holiday home for gods sake, what’s the point in replacing perfectly good singles with a toddler bed that no one else can sleep in? Honestly she’s so strange. Toddler beds should have been before they were 3, not after. She’s actually thick.

Surely you’d just push the beds together and put guards on either side and they’d be fine. that must of been the work they had to do

Why are they still using a pram at the zoo at 3!? My twins are only 20 months and wouldn't use a pram there (unless we made a whole day of it) but surely by 3 they can walk the whole day? Maybe I'm wrong though 🤷🏼‍♀️