Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is she heartbroken that some
Noise is upsetting then girls - Jesus Lord above ! Why dosent she make it exciting for them let them watch etc !
She is hilarious 🤣 hiding from someone installing a tap

Her story of ‘do you see why we say hallie is a clown’ when she’s just acting like a 3 year old? Why is she so over the top

Reactions: 1
She is a twit. As if the girls gave a duck about a tap being installed. My little girl would want to watch it happen just because its something a bit different!

Reactions: 2
I think she shows them her anxiety way too much. The way one of them was hysterical trying to go down a slide at one point kind of says a lot, they do seemed scared of everything! She doesn’t help though because she gets anxious about them being scared or upset and then that makes them worse.

She’s ate a 810g box of sweets in 2 days?! That’s nearly 3.5k calories just in sweets?!
I’m baffled.. she’s always going on about exercising and eating disgusting marshmallows as a ‘treat’ and then she stuffs that many calories of sweets in her face in one weekend?! Make it make sense

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Have you all noticed since we said how miserable and draining she was now all her posts are about what she loves about the girls and how she loves being a Mum, that one this morning ‘getting ready to this noise is the best thing ever’ wtf?!
Hi Shauna 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you all noticed since we said how miserable and draining she was now all her posts are about what she loves about the girls and how she loves being a Mum, that one this morning ‘getting ready to this noise is the best thing ever’ wtf?!
Hi Shauna 👋🏼
She’s an idiot.

I take it the current nursery doesn’t let her use the free hours so she is moving them to one that does🙄

Reactions: 3
I take it the current nursery doesn’t let her use the free hours so she is moving them to one that does🙄
100%!
Dont worry, she has bought them some character clothing to wear there, even though she hates character clothing!

Reactions: 5
It'll probably depend on how many hours she's going to claim. Some nurseries only allow 15 hours of funding rather than the 30 (if entitled). My friends child's nursery only allow 15 hours so then she has to use the remaining 15 for a childminder

It'll probably depend on how many hours she's going to claim. Some nurseries only allow 15 hours of funding rather than the 30 (if entitled). My friends child's nursery only allow 15 hours so then she has to use the remaining 15 for a childminder
The current nursery is only open odd hours I think it’s something like 9-2:30 so very hard to work full time around those hours - that could possibly be the reason!

The current nursery is only open odd hours I think it’s something like 9-2:30 so very hard to work full time around those hours - that could possibly be the reason!
Yeah I have always thought the hours there are really weird. I have a friend who’s little boy got a place there recently. I don’t know why they don’t at least do until 3:30.

Something you would have thought she would have considered when first putting them in that nursery but no she shoved them in as soon as they got a place which she hasn't had to pay for and then now is going to move them to get more free time. So much stress and unsettling all to give dharna a few hours on her own. No thought to long term and how it may affect the girls, what a selfish person!!

Reactions: 4
Her story saying she has new glasses and wonders how long she can keep the girls off them.. I don’t understand? You teach your children to respect your things and not take your glasses?! My little girl used to grab them off my face when she was a baby but I taught her that’s naughty and mummy’s glasses are not a toy. Why does she think disciplining her children is impossible?!

Reactions: 5
Her story saying she has new glasses and wonders how long she can keep the girls off them.. I don’t understand? You teach your children to respect your things and not take your glasses?! My little girl used to grab them off my face when she was a baby but I taught her that’s naughty and mummy’s glasses are not a toy. Why does she think disciplining her children is impossible?!
She’s so strange isn’t she? It’s like she’s scared of saying no to her children, instead she lets them do whatever so she can have an easy life.

Why is she so dramatic about everything? Her coat hook comes off and she thinks it’s a huge disaster... it’s a bloody coat hook, it will screw back in! Maybe don’t hang so much shite on it next time and it won’t come out the wall!

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe how many free toys she has accepted, they already have so many toys! There are children in the UK who don’t even have enough food, let alone all those toys.

Companies really miss a trick- watching shaunas spoilt kids play with yet more toys is not going to make me purchase Melissa and Doug, watching a campaign of her dropping them off to a local food bank would!