Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how many free toys she has accepted, they already have so many toys! There are children in the UK who don’t even have enough food, let alone all those toys.

Companies really miss a trick- watching shaunas spoilt kids play with yet more toys is not going to make me purchase Melissa and Doug, watching a campaign of her dropping them off to a local food bank would!
if anything it puts me off a brand as she is a twit !!!! All she does is take take take !!!!! Which we have seen while she was on the worlds longest furlough ! She is changing the girls to a place that will give her more free hours etc !

Reactions: 5
It is so annoying how many toys she takes as she’s done nothing to contribute to society in the last year she could easily donate her children’s clothes and toys to families in need but no Shauna sells them

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe how many free toys she has accepted, they already have so many toys! There are children in the UK who don’t even have enough food, let alone all those toys.

Companies really miss a trick- watching shaunas spoilt kids play with yet more toys is not going to make me purchase Melissa and Doug, watching a campaign of her dropping them off to a local food bank would!
I’ve always failed to see how she attracts companies and gets stuff given to her!
What is so special about her?
She has twins, but that’s hardly unusual!
What exactly is the attraction?

Reactions: 1
That advert is shocking! One child looks miserable as sin, the other is playing with a plug socket 😳 excellent parenting Shauna 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s probably one of the worst adverts I’ve seen. She sounds bored and trying to remember her lines and girls don’t look that bothered 😂

Reactions: 3
I mean, she says it’s within the rules (which it is), but she’s blatantly not going there to do maintenance because it’s her mum and dad’s place... she’s quite clearly just using it as an excuse to go away...

what makes me laugh about her is, she plays this whole anxiety card about covid and about how she’s fed up and it makes her anxious, but yet she’s one of the worst ones for just doing as she pleases. It’s a joke.

Reactions: 6
I mean, she says it’s within the rules (which it is), but she’s blatantly not going there to do maintenance because it’s her mum and dad’s place... she’s quite clearly just using it as an excuse to go away...

what makes me laugh about her is, she plays this whole anxiety card about covid and about how she’s fed up and it makes her anxious, but yet she’s one of the worst ones for just doing as she pleases. It’s a joke.
Came here to say exactly the same thing, she bends the rules to suit her. Also the girls look absolutely ridiculous crammed into that tiny pushchair and forced to sleep. Pretty sure they are both well over the weight limit now too

Came here to say exactly the same thing, she bends the rules to suit her. Also the girls look absolutely ridiculous crammed into that tiny pushchair and forced to sleep. Pretty sure they are both well over the weight limit now too
Totally agree. It’s her mum and dad’s place, so why would she be the one going down to sort it? Also maybe she should think before she posts boastful pictures, how does she think it makes people feel who can’t go anywhere right now? Oh wait, she doesn’t care, shauna loves to gloat.

and I agree about the pram too, it looks stupid. They’re three years old, there’s no need.

Reactions: 4

i have that pushchair and it’s not only really uncomfy to sleep in it’s also way too small for her girls. last time my kids slept in it they just turned 2 and they had an awful sleep the night before and been running around all morning.

“Maintenance” but the children’s god mother is also there hiding Easter bunny’s🙄

Reactions: 2
She makes me sick 🤢 Aldo how cringy was the pic of her posing with her Michael Kors bag 😂 it’s no
Louis Vuitton is it

• Haha
“Maintenance” but the children’s god mother is also there hiding Easter bunny’s🙄
I don't think she is there, I think she is hiding them at their house as she's in leigh atm on her stories.
But I did come here to say I'd love to know what shaunas definition of maintenance is, because going to a holiday home that isn't yours, and then going for a walks in the area etc is not maintenance. She's just a bleep. She went there at Christmas too. So true what has been said above about her that she doesn't give a tit about anyone else and she just loves to gloat.

I’m from that area and I’ve never ever heard it called a “nommy”. I had no clue what she was talking about at first.

Reactions: 1