Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if i lived in England, tomorrow would be my idea of hell with my anxiety but shes going to the busiest shop ever 🙈

Reactions: 2
Shaunas got a week off with Dave, great, really looking forward to all the pictures of herself she is going to post 🙄🙄
Clearly the girls aren't able to go to nursery next week so she's making dave use annual leave.
Seen she’s going to primark also so she’s probably made him stay off for that because we know how stressful it will be for her with all her worrying having to attend primark the first day it opens🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Id love to know why all these people are flocking to primark when we can't go abroad and when she has 2 young children, she's hardly going to be buying going out outfits. What does she need from primark. She probably will do a 'haul' video because she thinks we are all desperate to know what she's buying, I can tell you now. She will buy herself some joggers, sliders, some cheap tops, probably some shorts and the girls some character themed tat, two of the same of course.

How can she claim to have anxiety, but she has no issues with going to primark tomorrow even though it’s going to be rammed? There’s no way I’ll be going anywhere near the shops tomorrow.

I love shopping but there’s no way I’d go tomorrow. It’s still half term here so I imagine it will be hell on earth!

Can’t believe she’s taken one of the girls to the supermarket with her to spend ‘one on one’ time with her. Did you not get the memo about shopping alone unless you’re a SINGLE PARENT FAMILY? Does my head in when I see entire families in supermarkets as if it’s just some fun day out for them!
Also she’s bonkers for going to Primark today it will be absolutely horrendous - there’s already photos on the daily Mail of people queueing with no social distancing really early this morning. Genuinely mental.

When do you think she’s going to realise that liking and drinking coffee isn’t a personality trait 🙄

Urgh her latest stories “get me to the shops”
shauna you do you Hun and go buy some tat 😂

Just spotted more girls slippers in her basket 😂😂😂bloody hell fire shes buys a pair every month I’m sure

• Haha
that bag she clutches onto that’s a fake Gucci looking thing with Mickey Mouse is the tackiest thing I’ve seen😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where do they get all their money from? That haul is easily £150/200, if not more, worth of clothes.

Reactions: 1
All those clothes look seriously tit. No offence to anyone who shops at primark, but it all just looks like cheap crap that she’s bought, it’s not even nice stuff.

Reactions: 5
All those clothes look seriously tit. No offence to anyone who shops at primark, but it all just looks like cheap crap that she’s bought, it’s not even nice stuff.
I shop at Primark for most of my clothes because I can’t really afford other high street shops, although I still try and pick the nicer looking items. What I don’t get is why she has to buy 2 of everything? I understand it must be nice for twins to match but when it’s the leggings and there’s 2 pairs in each pack so they’ve got 4 pairs between them plus loads of other pairs? Maybe i don’t understand because I’ve only got one kid but seems like a huge waste of money to me 🤷‍♀️🤣

Why does she dress like a 16 year old with crop tops 😂
She couldn’t wait to get rid of the twins could she 😂