Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m unsure why you would buy sugar filled flavoured straws to get your child to drink milk?! They obviously like the taste if they were drinking it for bed every night...

Just offer it in the day.. if they don’t drink it just make sure their diet had plenty of calcium from other means..

So weird.
Yeah exactly, giving them calcium is to help their teeth and bones, it’s not exactly going to help their teeth if they’re sucking it up through a sugar filled straw!
I don’t think she can seem to grasp that they don’t need milk. When I worked in a nursery, we offered milk or water and lots of children chose water only. As long as they have a good diet, there’s no harm in it. She’s so obsessive and paranoid about certain things that don’t even really matter.

Reactions: 1
Please tell me people don’t actually message her saying they miss the food hauls. She buys exactly the same stuff every week 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mini eggs were clearly for the girls, she had 2 packets of them.
Them fairy cakes are shite too! If you are gonna buy them some cakes at least get decent ones not them dog tit ones bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I still hate their outfits lol. Why are they wearing shorts dungarees in bleeping winter, I know they have tights on, but tights and wellies I bet their legs were cold, they just look weird and still like babies I feel like everything she buys for them is either because it's cheap or because she can find two. Let them start choosing their own clothes fgs or at least look at places like zara etc for some age appropriate ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I still hate their outfits lol. Why are they wearing shorts dungarees in bleeping winter, I know they have tights on, but tights and wellies I bet their legs were cold, they just look weird and still like babies I feel like everything she buys for them is either because it's cheap or because she can find two. Let them start choosing their own clothes fgs or at least look at places like zara etc for some age appropriate ideas.
Surely short dungarees are really impractical when potty training? Leggings they can pull down by themselves and dresses they can lift up but dungarees require adult help! Not good for establishing independence

Reactions: 2
Surely short dungarees are really impractical when potty training? Leggings they can pull down by themselves and dresses they can lift up but dungarees require adult help! Not good for establishing independence
Completely agree!! I hadn't even thought of that either, another reason I hate those outfits 🤮
I just feel bad for them, firstly they were in a preschool uniform and then they come home, not to comfies but another stuffy outfit whilst she parades around in joggers. Let them be comfy and kids fgs. They arent a commodity for you to use, treat them with some respect fgs.

I just feel so uneasy on Instagram lately, some of these ‘mama bloggerzzzz’ will literally sell their children’s soul! I was at the farm once and saw Chloe Lauren and her girls I felt so so uncomfortable knowing I knew so much about them, their birthdays, their family, their house even their bedrooms. These mummies really need to think before posting every inch of their children’s lives! She just does everything for the gram, put them in comfy outfits let them run wild and be children and please be careful about what your posting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had to have contact with this lady at the start of November last year as she won mumofamiracle bliss raffle, it was for £15 body shop credit, she ordered a foundation, she did say thank you but didn’t let me know it had arrived (I knew thanks to tracking) but I agree with most things said in this thread and the last one, she really is all about insta and nothing else, she’s only a mum to twins which I’m sure lots of people are

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I had to have contact with this lady at the start of November last year as she won mumofamiracle bliss raffle, it was for £15 body shop credit, she ordered a foundation, she did say thank you but didn’t let me know it had arrived (I knew thanks to tracking) but I agree with most things said in this thread and the last one, she really is all about insta and nothing else, she’s only a mum to twins which I’m sure lots of people are
Too good to reply to the little people!

People moan when she puts them in joggers and they moan when she puts them in little outfits.
I don’t have an issue with the way she dresses them, they’re her kids not mine (As long as they’re practical which dungarees aren’t for potty training kids!) all the pink and character stuff isn’t what I’d choose for my kids but they don’t look scruffy or unkept so I can’t criticise her in that sense.

What’s the point in trying to make them drink milk, if you’re going to do it by giving them a sugary milkshake? Isn’t that just counter productive? Giving them something unhealthy, so that they’ll drink something healthy...🙄 they don’t need milk, leave them be and let them drink water if they want water...

What’s the point in trying to make them drink milk, if you’re going to do it by giving them a sugary milkshake? Isn’t that just counter productive? Giving them something unhealthy, so that they’ll drink something healthy...🙄 they don’t need milk, leave them be and let them drink water if they want water...
They don’t even drink water though do they! Just those little fruit shoots

They don’t even drink water though do they! Just those little fruit shoots
And juice! It’s so weird because she’s obsessed with them drinking milk because she thinks it’s healthy, even though they don’t need it now, but yet she gives them milkshakes, fruit shoots, mini eggs ect.

Reactions: 3