Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor girls being pushed around in the pram until they nap. Why aren’t they waking?? It’s like she’s forcing them to nap.

Reactions: 4
Poor girls being pushed around in the pram until they nap. Why aren’t they waking?? It’s like she’s forcing them to nap.
That's exactly why she does is as she is forcing them to nap, she will be moaning later that its 8PM and they arent asleep.

I think its quite sad. She has potty trained them, in beds and hopefully dropping a nap and its because it was mentioned on here maybe. I'm a firm believer in not rushing any stage but helping them along. I hope it wasn't because of threads on here.

I think its quite sad. She has potty trained them, in beds and hopefully dropping a nap and its because it was mentioned on here maybe. I'm a firm believer in not rushing any stage but helping them along. I hope it wasn't because of threads on here.
I doubt it was because of threads on here, shauna does what shauna wants, no cares for what anyone else says.

the girls are nearly three and shauna has known for a long time she needs to potty train them and that they are more than capable. She just didn’t want to. She’s said before things like, “they need quilts at night because they are cold, but I’m not ready to get rid of the sleeping bags”. 🤦‍♀️

and she’s said before she isn’t ready to let go of their night routine and take away the bottle. It’s always SHE is not ready (her words), not the girls.

I don’t think she’s dropping the nap either, she’s clearly still trying to make them nap even though they mustn’t need it, that’s why she’s pushing them around in the pram.

I doubt it was because of threads on here, shauna does what shauna wants, no cares for what anyone else says.

the girls are nearly three and shauna has known for a long time she needs to potty train them and that they are more than capable. She just didn’t want to. She’s said before things like, “they need quilts at night because they are cold, but I’m not ready to get rid of the sleeping bags”. 🤦‍♀️

and she’s said before she isn’t ready to let go of their night routine and take away the bottle. It’s always SHE is not ready (her words), not the girls.

I don’t think she’s dropping the nap either, she’s clearly still trying to make them nap even though they mustn’t need it, that’s why she’s pushing them around in the pram.
Totally agree. I think all the things she’s done is great but a lot at once. ours have been in beds for a good few months just after they turned 2 then potty training they haven’t started as not ready.
Off course they went to bed earlier if they didn’t nap But is that a bad thing. i bet they weren’t that bad at 4pm probably Just wanted cuddles and a rest. I’d rather deal with that than them running around till 8pm. atm we are in lockdown there isn’t much to do kids arent burning as much energy so Why do the girls need a nap?

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. I think all the things she’s done is great but a lot at once. ours have been in beds for a good few months just after they turned 2 then potty training they haven’t started as not ready.
Off course they went to bed earlier if they didn’t nap But is that a bad thing. i bet they weren’t that bad at 4pm probably Just wanted cuddles and a rest. I’d rather deal with that than them running around till 8pm. atm we are in lockdown there isn’t much to do kids arent burning as much energy so Why do the girls need a nap?
Yeah exactly, she wouldn’t be facing making so many changes at once if she had made the changes earlier. Now she’s cramming them all in because she needs to make too many changes at once.

I remember when I worked in a nursery and parents would start requesting their child dropped the nap between 24-30 months. The child would be more tired in the afternoon at first, of course they would, it’s a change in their sleeping pattern and even adults struggle with a change in sleeping pattern. It’s just a gradual change that their body adjusts to over a short period of time.

She just needs to cold go cold turkey with the nap, rather than having it some days and not having it on others, because that’s not going to help their body clocks. Obviously, there might be some odd occasions (swimming, party ect post covid), where they are worn out and they have a danger nap, but even us adults do that!

Reactions: 1
‘Lots of you are asking about potty training, bed situation’ = I’ve read tattle where it’s being talked about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah exactly, she wouldn’t be facing making so many changes at once if she had made the changes earlier. Now she’s cramming them all in because she needs to make too many changes at once.

I remember when I worked in a nursery and parents would start requesting their child dropped the nap between 24-30 months. The child would be more tired in the afternoon at first, of course they would, it’s a change in their sleeping pattern and even adults struggle with a change in sleeping pattern. It’s just a gradual change that their body adjusts to over a short period of time.

She just needs to cold go cold turkey with the nap, rather than having it some days and not having it on others, because that’s not going to help their body clocks. Obviously, there might be some odd occasions (swimming, party ect post covid), where they are worn out and they have a danger nap, but even us adults do that!
Exactly some days yes they might need it if they’ve been really active but they’d just crash on the sofa now being pushed in a pushchair. Trust me I love it when mine nap and I the Day they drop it fully will be crap but you deal with it 😂

• Haha
Exactly some days yes they might need it if they’ve been really active but they’d just crash on the sofa now being pushed in a pushchair. Trust me I love it when mine nap and I the Day they drop it fully will be crap but you deal with it 😂
Yeah I get why people find it painful to drop the nap! As you say though, you deal with it because it has to be done, she can’t exactly have them napping when they go to school next year!😂

My twins are 26 months and have dropped the nap due to Christmas and no school runs etc so not up so early and wow I miss it 😂

She’s even dropped the bottle, bloody hell, she’s not half going for it.

I don’t understand her obsession with the girls drinking milk, it’s not like they need milk now at their age.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else cringe at ‘mini eggs for the girls’ ahhhh!
she’s deleted it now, but at first she put a story up saying, “sorry so many of you messaging me, the mini eggs aren’t actually for the girls, they’re for me, I meant the cakes are for the girls.” And now she’s gone and deleted that. Why can’t she just say, “thank you for telling me, I’m an idiot and didn’t know they could choke on them”.

she’s deleted it now, but at first she put a story up saying, “sorry so many of you messaging me, the mini eggs aren’t actually for the girls, they’re for me, I meant the cakes are for the girls.” And now she’s gone and deleted that. Why can’t she just say, “thank you for telling me, I’m an idiot and didn’t know they could choke on them”.
No way 🤣 I missed that haha

No way 🤣 I missed that haha
Wish I’d screenshotted it!😂😂 she probably deleted it because she realised she couldn’t lie her way out of it. She clearly said “mini eggs for the girls”. So how she can say she meant the cakes is beyond me! 😂

I’m unsure why you would buy sugar filled flavoured straws to get your child to drink milk?! They obviously like the taste if they were drinking it for bed every night...

Just offer it in the day.. if they don’t drink it just make sure their diet had plenty of calcium from other means..

So weird.

Reactions: 3