Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming shes taking her kids to pre school when they are probably taking up a place for people struggling to wpro from home or with both parents key workers, not to mention the school staff being under pressure and stretched as they may have child care or vulnerable relatives to worry about but that doesnt matter shauna needs 3 hours on her own so she must be able to take her kids to pre school.

Reactions: 4
Just having a flick through her insta as I'm convinced she went to lake district over xmas hence the radio silence and found this pic!! I'd put money on it this is in windermere! Same railings, lots of trees/scenery in the background!
Probably went with her parents and they helped her to potty train.
Wow you are so right! What a twit!!!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she is trying to get them into beds and that's why she has taken to walking/driving with them to get them to nap as that's the only way they will sleep is if they are restrained.

• Haha
You predicted her current story!!
Hahaha nailed it!!
She is so predictable, you can tell her actions from what she does or doesnt share and changes in her day to day routine as she does the same thing every single bloody day! She should get them in beds, the novelty and space may serve her better, they are too big for cots, she should also stop forcing them to nap and then they will be knackered at bed time...

Hahaha nailed it!!
She is so predictable, you can tell her actions from what she does or doesnt share and changes in her day to day routine as she does the same thing every single bloody day! She should get them in beds, the novelty and space may serve her better, they are too big for cots, she should also stop forcing them to nap and then they will be knackered at bed time...
Absolutely this. If they didn’t nap they would be too tired to mess around in their room. Our toddler is younger than the twins but hasn’t napped since about a month before they turned 2. By 6.30 they’re absolutely shattered and they’re fast asleep before 7 after some stories. They also sleep till nearly 8am 🤯

Absolutely this. If they didn’t nap they would be too tired to mess around in their room. Our toddler is younger than the twins but hasn’t napped since about a month before they turned 2. By 6.30 they’re absolutely shattered and they’re fast asleep before 7 after some stories. They also sleep till nearly 8am 🤯
My 2 year old is the same, he no longer naps and by 6.30 he is fast asleep, by friday he is sometimes crying to go to bed by 6PM because he is so tired and a week of getting up early to go to nursery has caught up with him. She needs to realise she cant have it all ways, they are growing up, they arent babies anymore.

Reactions: 2
They start school next year. She can’t have them napping forever or in a pram either. I think she’s made so many big changes at once now though because she’s left them all so late, hopefully it doesn’t cause problems!

like others have said though, I’d just buy them beds and make it all exciting for them.

They start school next year. She can’t have them napping forever or in a pram either. I think she’s made so many big changes at once now though because she’s left them all so late, hopefully it doesn’t cause problems!

like others have said though, I’d just buy them beds and make it all exciting for them.
If she’s done potty training and beds at the same time she’s caused herself problems there. I’ve always been told to make changes individually and gradually. Do they still have dummies?

Reactions: 2
If she’s done potty training and beds at the same time she’s caused herself problems there. I’ve always been told to make changes individually and gradually. Do they still have dummies?
Agreed, probably very overwhelming, i dont think the bottles in her bed helps at all, she then needs to transition them to their beds, if she still insists on giving them milk before bed why not in their beds I dont understand.i dont think their room is big enough for 2 beds in the same room....

She is like a our little puppet at this point 🤣
Exactly, don’t force the nap! And defo too much change at once, especially during an unsettling time!

• Haha
Agreed, probably very overwhelming, i dont think the bottles in her bed helps at all, she then needs to transition them to their beds, if she still insists on giving them milk before bed why not in their beds I dont understand.i dont think their room is big enough for 2 beds in the same room....
The room would be big enough if she took all the shite out of it - a teepee, a dressing up rail (they have a playroom!) TWO dressing tables (why the duck doesn’t she teach them to share things?!) a changing table, a bookcase (buy shelves!) all she needs in there is 2 beds and a wardrobe, if she wanted to make room she could - but that would require actually thinking, and that’s not her strong point 😏

Mine are about 7 months younger and when they went to a bed I cut the naps down so they were sleepy and then I just sit in with them till they drop off. Sometimes they run around but it’s not for long. Plus they still look like cots 😂 I know they fall out but I’d take both sides off and maybe out the beds towards a wall and then gaurd on one side. We didn’t both guards and they of fallen out a couple times but on a whole they don’t need them.

Of course they're going to play up at bed time when they're having a pram nap like babies 🤦🏼‍♀️
She needs to keep them up and do an early bed time, also take away all those distractions in the bedroom for a little while.
It also does look very much still like a cot 🙄 taken one side down and replaced it with a bed guard.

So bleeping cringe, she had it on in the car on her stories, obviously no one commented so she had to post a picture wearing it with massive bleeping sign saying luck at my gucci scarf whilst telling everyone her kids clothes are from primark! Put your kids in gucci clothes or at least Ralph Lauren and then we might have a bit of respect for you, or how about stop trying to give off the impression that you are really wealthy when you clearly arent and let dave spend the weekends with his family instead of making him work all hours so you can buy the cheapest items designers offer just to attempt at bragging when you actually look like a complete tool!!

• Wow