Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And juice! It’s so weird because she’s obsessed with them drinking milk because she thinks it’s healthy, even though they don’t need it now, but yet she gives them milkshakes, fruit shoots, mini eggs ect.
it’s really odd. If they don’t want milk they dont It. Don’t over it in sugary crap. Make sure their breakfasts are milky. porridge, cereal,give them cheese with their lunch.
Just seems stupid to give them milkshake instead. maybe once a week as great but not a regular thing.

Reactions: 2
it’s really odd. If they don’t want milk they dont It. Don’t over it in sugary crap. Make sure their breakfasts are milky. porridge, cereal,give them cheese with their lunch.
Just seems stupid to give them milkshake instead. maybe once a week as great but not a regular thing.
I wouldn’t mind, but they have those wheatabix every morning with those bowls that they suck the milk out with, they have a yogurt as a dessert and they have mini cheeses as a snack. Is she that stupid she can’t realise that they don’t need a big sugary glass of milkshake?

Also, why does she never let them walk anymore? It’s hardly an afternoon “walk”‘ when they’re strapped in the pram...

Last edited:
I wouldn’t mind, but they have those wheatabix every morning with those bowls that they suck the milk out with, they have a yogurt as a dessert and they have mini cheeses as a snack. Is she that stupid she can’t realise that they don’t need a big sugary glass of milkshake?

Also, why does she never let them walk anymore? It’s hardly an afternoon “walk”‘ when they’re strapped in the pram...
Because she can’t cope with them walking ! They will be in those pushchairs when the start school !

I just came here to say this 🤣 ‘afternoon walk’ my arse

• Haha
People moan when she puts them in joggers and they moan when she puts them in little outfits.
I dont moan about them in joggers, I find it mean that she buys them pound shop joggers and herself designer and also tacky outfits that are always pink with disney characters on and then has the audacity to try and sell them when she could donate them or charity shop them....

I just came here to say this 🤣 ‘afternoon walk’ my arse
Completely agree about the walk too. Clearly strapped them in to force them to sleep, no need to have shoulder straps on them either, and footmuff, they do look ridiculous! I'm embarrassed for them poor sods.

How is she able to go for a run during the day when Dave is at work? Does she think we are stupid and just conveniently miss the fact that if she is out running who is with the girls ? 😂🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I dont moan about them in joggers, I find it mean that she buys them pound shop joggers and herself designer and also tacky outfits that are always pink with disney characters on and then has the audacity to try and sell them when she could donate them or charity shop them....

Completely agree about the walk too. Clearly strapped them in to force them to sleep, no need to have shoulder straps on them either, and footmuff, they do look ridiculous! I'm embarrassed for them poor sods.

How is she able to go for a run during the day when Dave is at work? Does she think we are stupid and just conveniently miss the fact that if she is out running who is with the girls ? 😂🙈
Yeah she thinks we’re stupid! The amount of people dying it’s horrendous she would break the rules to go for a run

Oh my god MONTHs and months I have sat back and read this thread, after she bloody blocked me on insta for trying to advise her she needed to replace the girls car seats after her crash 🙄 (gutting, obviously!) so I have found some pleasure reading the stuff on here about her 😂😂 and decided to sign up so I can join in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit mean, they don't look stupid :cry:. Wish she would stop showing them on here though.
they look stupid as in they are far too big for the Pushchair. They don’t even fit in probably as they look squished, in Both pictures they are both leaning to the side.
she just sounds like fopperholic 😂

Oh my god MONTHs and months I have sat back and read this thread, after she bloody blocked me on insta for trying to advise her she needed to replace the girls car seats after her crash 🙄 (gutting, obviously!) so I have found some pleasure reading the stuff on here about her 😂😂 and decided to sign up so I can join in 🤣
Welcome!
I don’t understand why people get so upset about car seat advice?? People are literally trying to give you safety advice for your children and you would rather be defensive and keep your kids in danger than listen?!

Haha love this, this also seems to be how most of us have needed up here, try to give her some constructive advice, get blocked and are fuming and sit in the background here fizzing until we just cant help but then contribute 😂😂👋

I also dont understand why people get so defensive. I think it's a sign of how arrogant she is, like how dare you even suggest queen shauna is wrong and arent just here to worship her and send her free things.

No wonder the girls are taking ages choosing their underwear, it's the only choice they get. Is she going to brush their teeth after all this milk, does she realise milk doe contain fats and sugars too! They are over too now they do not need milk as they should be getting enough calcium from meals. 🙈

Reactions: 1
Haha love this, this also seems to be how most of us have needed up here, try to give her some constructive advice, get blocked and are fuming and sit in the background here fizzing until we just cant help but then contribute 😂😂👋

I also dont understand why people get so defensive. I think it's a sign of how arrogant she is, like how dare you even suggest queen shauna is wrong and arent just here to worship her and send her free things.

No wonder the girls are taking ages choosing their underwear, it's the only choice they get. Is she going to brush their teeth after all this milk, does she realise milk doe contain fats and sugars too! They are over too now they do not need milk as they should be getting enough calcium from meals. 🙈
who actively encourages your child to have chocolate milkshake at breakfast. So when they are 8 will that be ok?

who actively encourages your child to have chocolate milkshake at breakfast. So when they are 8 will that be ok?

• Heart
Her mentality and reasoning/parenting absolutely baffles me. Shes obsessed about milk whilst simultaneously stocking baby food purees in the 'treat cupboard.' It's all convenience with her which she thinks is easier when she could just given them an apple or a tangerine and that is so much easier and healthier!!

Her mentality and reasoning/parenting absolutely baffles me. Shes obsessed about milk whilst simultaneously stocking baby food purees in the 'treat cupboard.' It's all convenience with her which she thinks is easier when she could just given them an apple or a tangerine and that is so much easier and healthier!!
Same, I can’t understand her logic at all. Gives them a sugary unhealthy milkshake to get milk down them... while they’re eating cereal that has milk in it? Is she okay though? How does she not realise that they get enough calcium in their diets anyway and that actually it is counter productive to get them to eat something healthy by masking it with something unhealthy?!

she claims to be obsessed with getting milk down them, but then she feeds them baby pouches? She makes so sense?

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed how she’s dressed them in comfy clothes today? Made me laugh with a comment I read on here the other day why doesn’t she just put them in comfy clothes 😩🤣 she deffo reads this 😂😂😂

Why is she sending them to nursery so
She can work out !!!!! Absolute idiot !
A load of nurseries I know aren’t even taking children unless they’re parents are key workers. She’s really selfish, she will defend sending them because she will say “she has anxiety and needs me time” 🙄🙄.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
"Daddy made me do a pony tail" hmm daddy made you do one or tattle made you do one 👋😂.

Really frustrating how she sends her kids to nursery when she is on furlough and everyone else has to fight for a place and to prove they are key workers and need the childcare and she does sends hers so she can do what she wants for a few hours. Selfish woman

"Daddy made me do a pony tail" hmm daddy made you do one or tattle made you do one 👋😂.

Really frustrating how she sends her kids to nursery when she is on furlough and everyone else has to fight for a place and to prove they are key workers and need the childcare and she does sends hers so she can do what she wants for a few hours. Selfish woman
Claims she has anxiety about the virus, but isn’t worried about her children bringing it home from nursery? She’s just unreal.