Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has “ anxiety “ then I am bloody Elvis ! She is so full of crap ! She is a lazy parent , thinks she is something special and thinks sitting in her Gucci scarf makes her cool ! Get a life !

Reactions: 2
If she has “ anxiety “ then I am bloody Elvis ! She is so full of crap ! She is a lazy parent , thinks she is something special and thinks sitting in her Gucci scarf makes her cool ! Get a life !
Completely agree, keep ordering off very and getting everything on credit whilst making your husband work all the hours under the sun and shirking your responsibilities at every opportunity!
Shes just a bleep. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The girls look cuter when she doesn’t scrape their back tightly into pigtails, bet it’s more comfortable for them too.

Reactions: 1
The girls look cuter when she doesn’t scrape their back tightly into pigtails, bet it’s more comfortable for them too.
I agree. They must have such bad headaches at the end of the day. When she takes them pigtails out the hair is still shaped like its still in bobbles she puts them in that tight.

So that Instagram story she posted of her in a queue in Selfridges, that must have been when she was buying the Gucci scarf... what’s her obsession with designer crap? I don’t get it all, you’re paying for the label, not quality. Fair enough some people buy a nice designer bag every so often or a nice pair of designer heels, but literally nearly everything she has is designer. Yet the girls get Poundland.

I’ve just seen “the girls” with what I think was a grandparent outside Aldi. The pram is even worse in person. It’s really scary you feel like you know the children from their lives being shown on social media yet they don’t know you.

• Wow
I’ve just seen “the girls” with what I think was a grandparent outside Aldi. The pram is even worse in person. It’s really scary you feel like you know the children from their lives being shown on social media yet they don’t know you.
It is so weird. Like that time I saw Shauna in Aldi and once in B&M, it felt so weird like I know so much about her, but she doesn’t know me at all.😂

Also noticed they’re doing the girls room into a “big girls” room, but the cots were covered with sheets? If they don’t ditch the cots then they make no sense.

And what was the point of taking one of the sides off the cots and replacing it with a bed guard? They’re still closed in? Just buy them children’s bed and let them have a bit of freedom...

And what was the point of taking one of the sides off the cots and replacing it with a bed guard? They’re still closed in? Just buy them children’s bed and let them have a bit of freedom...
I cannot think of a single child I know who has gone cot to bed without a bed guard.

I cannot think of a single child I know who has gone cot to bed without a bed guard.
Oh yeah definitely have a bed guard, but they have a cot side on one side and then the bed guard on the other. So essentially there’s no difference from when both cot sides were up? Because the cots are so small, the bed guard goes right the way to the end. On a normal sized child’s bed, it would just go three quarters of the way down so that the child can get in and out easily. Why not just get them little beds (with bed guards on)?

although to be fair, I’ve seen a lot of parents who follow Montessori get those floor beds, you don’t need a bed guard for those, obviously.

Last edited:
I though exactly the same,why make a big deal about doing a "big girls room" and putting cots back in it and what's the point of taking the side of the cot if you are going to put a massive bed guard on it. They are called 'cot beds' for a reason, they are so close to the floor in a cot bed a bed guard is unnecessary unless you are using it to keep them enclosed. They even advise not to use bed guards on cots because the mattresses arent heavy enough keep the bed guard in place.

I though exactly the same,why make a big deal about doing a "big girls room" and putting cots back in it and what's the point of taking the side of the cot if you are going to put a massive bed guard on it. They are called 'cot beds' for a reason, they are so close to the floor in a cot bed a bed guard is unnecessary unless you are using it to keep them enclosed. They even advise not to use bed guards on cots because the mattresses arent heavy enough keep the bed guard in place.
Exactly, it’s totally stupid. Just buy them children’s beds and put a bed guard on that.

just my opinion here ... my toddler who is 9 months younger than the twins *has* climbed on a bookcase to get to a window. Never mind two dressing tables and two chairs in their for easy pickings.
And that lamp would pulled straight off and all the pics.

just my opinion here ... my toddler who is 9 months younger than the twins *has* climbed on a bookcase to get to a window. Never mind two dressing tables and two chairs in their for easy pickings.
And that lamp would pulled straight off and all the pics.
Agreed. My 2 are 8 months younger and climb and pull everything down. They’ve climbed up the back of the sofa up get photos off the wall in the living room. Climb everything.
But maybe mine are out of control 🤣

The healthy banana and pancakes 🙈 goodness me.
God help us! Pre packaged pancakes are a treat breakfast round here, not what I would have if I was trying to be healthy!
Also those pancakes are dry as duck and all she had was a couple of bits of chopped banana on top?
She is clearly an awful cook judging from previous posts, so I’m not sure why I’m surprised.
And it’s really not important what she eats for breakfast and it shouldn’t annoy me so much, but it does because she thought that it was interesting enough to take a picture of and share with thousands of people?!

God help us! Pre packaged pancakes are a treat breakfast round here, not what I would have if I was trying to be healthy!
Also those pancakes are dry as duck and all she had was a couple of bits of chopped banana on top?
She is clearly an awful cook judging from previous posts, so I’m not sure why I’m surprised.
And it’s really not important what she eats for breakfast and it shouldn’t annoy me so much, but it does because she thought that it was interesting enough to take a picture of and share with thousands of people?!
Hahaha omg I had to look really hard at that pic as at first I thought with the caption 'healthy breakfast'that they were rice cakes with a small smear of peanut butter and banana on top , then I was like omg no, they are them horrendous pre packed pancakes which are dry as duck, make your mouth all claggy and a tiny amount of banana wtf shauna, this is horrendous even by your standards.

Also, does anyone else find it super uncomfortable that she is talking to the camera about an incident with her daughter while she is sat right there listening, your kids arent stupid shauna, they take everything in! Shes doesnt need to play everything out in real time, do a story later on it when the kids are in bed like most people do ffs.