Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Because you read here, there are some things that don’t need to be shared with the whole world, especially not the fact you’re laid in bed Shannon for a ‘lie in’ whilst your young children are unattended, one of which who is supposedly in his ‘smearing era’. And no, I’m not mum shaming. I think it’s pretty obvious they’re left to do whatever they want. Billy wouldn’t get up to half the shite you say he supposedly does if you were actually watching him and interacting with him, not forcing him to do what you want when you’ve got your phone out. Breaching his privacy all to seem relatable and to get money, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Disgusting woman
ive never gotten back into bed ‘for a lie in’ myself when home alone with the kids? wtf do people actually do this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The state of the children’s bedroom. It’s completely bland with a big ugly brown rug on the floor. I’d be ashamed of my life to show it

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Maybe take him outside. I’ve never known anything like it she acts like they’re all on tag

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
---
She posted a video with the kids saying he washes them and dresses them in jammies and goes to the club house then straight to bed.
After they've been out in a public space. I don't want outside germs inside my bed thanks
First thing I noticed. It surprises me that she believes it is hygienic to take her children outside in their pyjamas to roll about on the filthy clubhouse floor and chairs before putting them to bed in the same pyjamas,🤢 especially since she frequently boasts about how clean travellers are in comparison to every other culture.

teaqween

Chatty Member
i dont think her children have ‘issues’ think its just her awful parenting and her kids especially lolly is crying out for attention
I do think both can be true tbh, she’s like dead behind the eyes and her avoidance of things like Easter and Christmas does give ASD vibes. But I also think she’s begging for stimulation and attention. At least 2 autistic/adhd kids in a trailer in front of a tv isn’t going to meet their needs they’re screaming to be stimulated by sensory engagement

Helliebella

VIP Member
I’m not one of these parents who never leave their kids. Course mine stay at grandparents etc but she’s alleging to have one child with autism and one is too young to understand that her parents have just gone one holiday and will come back. Sorry but I think she’s a selfish cunt for leaving them to go on holiday. That poor boy needs routine if he’s genuinely autistic and poor lizzie will think she’s been abandoned! Especially as she seems to be with different people to her siblings.

Here2BNosey

Why does it feel like she's documenting Billy's "lack of sleep" as proof for a DLA claim? The other day she said he slept 4pm till 11pm, that 7 hours solid. Which is quite decent for an autistic toddler, it's her own stupid fault that 7 hour block was at completely the wrong time. And YES I do have personal experience of autism and sleep issues, at this point I could probably write a book 🤣

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Actually no parents are very much entitled to respite and they need it to be able to actually care and looking after there children to their full potential haven't a disabled child isn't for the weak yes both of her are pretty low support needs but she's still entitled to respite. And all autistic individuals are so different you'll never ever come across 2 that are the same. I don't like shannon as much as the rest of you but I'll stand firm on that going away is her right her children will not suffer and infact will benefit them. If you don't have disabled children your self you have no right to speak on it
I actually agree with this. Parents need a break sometimes, all parents, not only if your child is disabled. It's not like she leaving them with just about anyone, every weekend. She's left them with family, who know and love them

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
It's not even isolated to children with complex needs, anyone who needs anything more than a prescription is fobbed off now. In the last few years, I only know of two people who have been satisfied with their treatment from the NHS. It's on its arse due to underfunding from this government. I'm not denying that travellers are discriminated against, they are but I don't think this is an example of it.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
You can’t ask for advice on TikTok about your son’s sleeping habits then get arsey to certain replies 😂 maybe if she had them all in a decent routine, it would be better. Last night she was dishing a Chinese up at ten when they should have been in bed 🙄 routine, stimulation and you being their mother not their tablets and tv, is your answer, Shannon.

Nat11

he clearly shows her 0 attention .Shes such a beg!Imagine being married and still seeking so much validation 🤢
I thought this!!! She’s one thirstyyyy bitch lol. Meant to be happily married 3 kids deep, I’m not saying you gota be like an old maid lmao but tone it down abit ffs

Gossipgoat

She’s a walking hypocrite. Calling people who pour floor cleaning water down the sink ‘dirty birches’ BUT when she is questioned about washing chicken in the sink she screams about YOU CAN WASH A SINK. Which one is it?

(I personally have no opinion on either being right or wrong)

• Heart

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Shannon, I find it more impressive when women from our community have actual jobs and businesses. You know those who actually work hard to earn a living? Not exploiting your children on the daily creating ‘content’.

• Heart

b1tchinb0ld

What a weird thing to be smug about?? Go get your infill babes and spend less time reading tattle x

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
the baby is soo overweight and it’s uncomfortable to watch, I seen a video and it was like she could hardly move her body. I don’t think she naturally a big baby , I think she’s just over fed
I don’t want to get all mumsnet but I’m certain shoving Rusks in her night time bottle isn’t helping the issue. But our Shaz insists she’s a ‘hell-tee’ baby. Sure, hun, sure.

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
The woman is so arrogant, I’ve just seen the TT video where she’s asking for advice to tire out her son but in the comments she’s replying to everyone in such an arrogant I know best response. If she’s tried everything why ask for advice. AND ironically she’s doing this video while her kids are cooped up in the car bored.

I then watch another video showing her Tesco shop, mostly unhealthy convenience food…but she goes on about cooking from scratch…is that just for the YT videos? She then has the cheek to reply to someone that she only buys branded food while the video clearly shows she’s bought the supermarket own brand crisps and biscuits and frozen food. She’s thick as 💩. I’ve also noticed that when she does eventually take her kids anywhere, they’re always dressed in their PJs, all she seems to care about is her tan, nails and ridiculous spider leg eyelashes - but she doesn’t go anywhere or see anyone!