Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helliebella

VIP Member
Even when she does take them out like when they went to the zoo, the girls were dressed in yellow smocked dresses and white fucking shoes. No chance she was letting the actually have fun. All zoos have play areas etc and there’s no way she’d let them play wearing those outfits. She’s a joke. It’s all about setting an image and having the perfect clean home and perfect clean kids but that’s not real life or what’s best for the kids.

Reactions: 17

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Even if the dirty wrongens online didn’t exist I still wouldn’t post pics of my kids like that or air their business/medical issues. Absolutely no chance, if I shit myself on the living room rug I wouldn’t want everyone knowing and I’d expect my kid wouldn’t either. Shes no boundaries whatsoever

Loveitme

VIP Member
idk if i was on a child free holiday i would be spending quality time with my husband instead of clapping back at people on tiktok but that’s just me
he clearly shows her 0 attention .Shes such a beg!Imagine being married and still seeking so much validation 🤢

hinchsumz

Pleased Ive found a thread on Shannon! Ohhhhh my word what a nasty little narc she is. You cant even ask a simple question before she flies off the handle calling you jealous and then goes on to make a full tiktok about the comment you have left, What is her problem and who TF does she think she? It appears to me she likes to portray this glam lifestyle with her raggy hair and cheap clothes and really I think she is as miserable as sin! Shes a total bit*h, no the wonder her and the poisonous troll nana bee get on so well

• Heart

Helliebella

VIP Member
Billy doesn’t have any of these things. He just has a lack of stimulation, engagement and overall parenting. He’s a boisterous little boy who needs to be entertained and taken places to burn of energy but she just shoves them in from of the tv and leaves them to it. Lolly must’ve been a calmer child and was happy to play alone or watch tv and lizzie is clearly given endless volumes of food to keep her quiet but billy is a different child but it doesn’t mean he’s autistic. It’s just all an excuse for Shannon.

tandm

Showing evidence of the child’s diagnosis from her private dr that she could have copied up from google and showing it, whether it’s real or not why on earth would you show that to people on TikTok, has she even got a braincell or do the whole family have to share one,, please Shannon we know you read here so please stop, give your children the respect and dignity that every child deserves and listen very carefully when I tell you that there is absolutely no one obsessed with you, calling out your wrongs is not people being obsessed, nobody envy’s your sad little life so calm down

Loveitme

VIP Member
Why does she think she’s the hardest person in the world 😂 ‘I ain’t the one’ is she a gangster or something lmao
remember when she threatened half of us on this thread before xmas saying we were getting dog shit sent to our houses 😂

• Haha

spookyboo

I’ve always through the reason that she keeps the hubby hidden has nothing to do with him not liking social media and more to do with people being able to find out what a dodgy bastard he is..

Daisy9999

Why does she think she’s the hardest person in the world 😂 ‘I ain’t the one’ is she a gangster or something lmao

• Haha

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
How are those comments/likes/shares not enough of a wake up call for her? Complete strangers calling her daughter ‘lizzie mouse’ as if they know her. But then again, she doesn’t see anything wrong with it
I can’t believe the naivety in her reply, seriously does she not know the dark web.. being aware of those creeps and how they manipulate such images and videos doesn’t make you a wrongun for thinking that way, it makes you aware and responsible of the dangers of putting your child online. Wake up Shannon, men are literally 💦 over it, that’s disgusting to type out but it’s the cold hard truth and your daughter is reliant on you for her safety and that includes being shielded from predators in life and online for fuck sake. Stupid girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Rackley123

Chatty Member
What an odd thing to say that ‘trolls’ are obsessed with her children and that it’s giving ‘n-o-nce’. Well by her own narrative, wouldn’t that be reason enough to keep them off TikTok?

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
How can people say something along the lines of 'if you think like this, you're the scary one'. When I was a child, my parents told me what I couldn't wear, I wouldn't have been dressed in a bikini at that age because they both knew knew what was out there. They also taught me about stranger danger, they told me not to follow anyone with sweets or puppies. When I got a bit older, I wasn't allowed to wear anything revealing or any makeup. They weren't perverts for being afraid for my safety. What a load of nonsense it is to say the people thinking of a child's safety are the weirdos

Loveitme

VIP Member
Definitely not pregnant, she’s said she isn’t having more kids and I do believe her. She hasn’t got the room for more kids anyway so it would be foolish to have more. She’s clearly still got an ED and turns to food for comfort when she’s stressed and struggling. She’s not long lost her nephew and I don’t think she copes with the children as well as she tries to put out that she does. I have sympathy for her on the ED and struggling front but at the same time her first thing is to body shame other people so it’s very hypocritical. She just comes across really unhappy, it doesn’t matter where she is, what she buys, how much weight she loses. She needs therapy in my opinion. Plus she drinks alcohol often and the yeast will put weight on too
She is a miserable person and I have sympathy for the fact shes grieving a dreadful loss ,however shes always come across as miserable and bitter about something

Hello its me

VIP Member
I sound like I love her and seem to always be defending her on this she absolutely grates on me, but she doesn't claim to be Irish and she doesn't have an Irish accent. She's an Irish traveller with an Irish traveller accent and its easily spotted as a traveller accent as soon as you hear it. Most Irish travellers have never set foot in Ireland

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her hair is rotten. She could get 10 inches off it & get it styled. I wouldn’t worry about the kids, they are probably thriving without her