Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me it looks like someoneā€™s shoved a bowl on his head and just shaved around it šŸ¤£ whereā€™s the blending or whatever you call it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Iv seen few traveller kids with that sort of haircut well in Ireland anyway
Yeah the Irish traveller young lads I know have their hair like that too.
I live in London now and they all have it over here they just kind of brush it back when they become teenagers, itā€™s more styled or something.

side note, two lucozades and a redbull canā€™t imagine what her insides are like šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
I live in London now and they all have it over here they just kind of brush it back when they become teenagers, itā€™s more styled or something.

side note, two lucozades and a redbull canā€™t imagine what her insides are like šŸ¤¢
Ye as they get older does be more styled one come to my door few weeks ago and his hair was cut like that

Don't know how she drinks red bull the smell turns my stomach šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
Iv seen few traveller kids with that sort of haircut well in Ireland anyway
Itā€™s awful šŸ˜© itā€™s known as the piss pot haircut šŸ«£

I genuinely canā€™t believe that sheā€™s still posting lizzie in a bikini and blocking people calling her out for exploiting her child to n0nces.

Reactions: 5
i mean the bowl hair cut was very popular for little boys in the early 90's but it was blended or faded whatever a hairdresser would call it.That looks tit .
---
Then she can't control where do goes and what she touches
yeah i guess if she could crawl or walk she wouldnt be having any of it when shannon makes her pose for disgusting ,tacky photoshoots for the dregs of tiktok to view šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4

My friends son heā€™s nearly 16 but when he was about 6/7 he was into the wrestling and went into barbers and asked for a Dolph Zigler haircut. was basically a slick back šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So sheā€™s advocating the disability discrimination of the hairdressers that charge more for ā€˜Senā€™ this is such a morally grey area. Some comments saying itā€™s okay cos kids get DLA ā€¦honestly what a slippery slope, shall we charge disabled kids for taking longer in restaurants next? For someone with a following she has thatā€™s pretty fucked up what sheā€™s saying but then again her kid most likely isnā€™t sen at all.

Just to add, I know these can be more challenging and longer appointments and there are hairdressers that are specifically tailored for sen hair appointments, itā€™s the wording of the original salon thatā€™s wrong.

Reactions: 8
So sheā€™s advocating the disability discrimination of the hairdressers that charge more for ā€˜Senā€™ this is such a morally grey area. Some comments saying itā€™s okay cos kids get DLA ā€¦honestly what a slippery slope, shall we charge disabled kids for taking longer in restaurants next? For someone with a following she has thatā€™s pretty fucked up what sheā€™s saying but then again her kid most likely isnā€™t sen at all.

Just to add, I know these can be more challenging and longer appointments and there are hairdressers that are specifically tailored for sen hair appointments, itā€™s the wording of the original salon thatā€™s wrong.
Iā€™m a qualified hair dresser but I donā€™t do it anymore, I would never dream of charging more from any parent for a child with any kind of disability or special needs. The appointments do take longer which is why you schedule them properly otherwise the appointments clash. Iā€™ve cut a few childrenā€™s hair that have autism and from what Iā€™ve noticed if you stay calm as the hairdresser and try keep the parent calm (Easier said than done) it usually goes a little better. Children pick up on anxieties and will play up with their most trusted adult. I donā€™t do my sonā€™s hair or take him, he goes with his dad to the hair salon because he plays up with me more (Suspected Autism/ADHD). Billyā€™s hair didnā€™t look good though, it should be more blended than what it was but as long as itā€™s cut thatā€™s all that matters. It can be really hard to cut childrenā€™s hair anyway as they move so much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes actually asking how to tire Billy out when hes sat in the house all day everyday šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
Maybe take him outside. Iā€™ve never known anything like it she acts like theyā€™re all on tag

• Haha
Reactions: 14