Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I thought it was painful to watch Lizzie struggling on the carpet to move around because of her weight. It isn’t funny, it is concerning, that baby will end up with a heart attack.

Reactions: 13

gigilouxx

VIP Member
It’s a joke how much people know about her children’s personal goings on.
Traveller history is so cool and interesting, like tell people more about your culture, where you come from, instead of sitting on TikTok calling everyone else dirty and immoral and practically sharing your child’s medical records

HaventAClue

VIP Member
She’s one ugly fuck no harm to her. And it’s the fact she thinks shes gorgeous makes her even uglier. Rotten face and rotten personality to match.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I thought the husband was with her. On the video she shared at Chezinton (sic) there was a man holding Billy and she wasn't driving the campervan.

It really makes me laugh when her, or Bridgey for that matter, think they're really tough for calling women names on Tik Tok. It's like they think they're really upsetting the women they're targeting. Do they really think they're teaching anyone a lesson? If they were so effective at "making a spectacle" of these women, why do they keep getting negative comments? Behave yourself Shannon, you don't scare anyone, you're a housewife 😂😂

• Haha

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I dont think Lizzie could hold her own weight. unfortunately think it will be a while before shes pulling up and cruising
Not only that, but Shannon brags constantly about how chunky Lizzie is, yet the weight limit for a next to me crib is 9kg which Lizzie is probably double that. Such a great mother putting her baby at risk of a crib collapsing 🙄

babbaboom

Her daughter wanted to do a TikTok 🤣🤣 yeah right! It was just another chance to get her false cleavage out, the sausage lips, ridiculous eyelashes and squash her daughter’s head in the corner of the shot. The poor child looks like she doesn’t have a clue what’s going on!
let her play with her toys and keep your kids of social media Shannon, I’m embarrassed for you

ohdoris

VIP Member
“Only buys branded food” Shannon no one fuckin cares, it all comes out lookin the same so if you wanna spend £4 on a walkers multipack you do you
Does she aye? 50p “poverty” pizzas as she calls them & the cheapest nastiest nuggets that Tesco have in her shopping yesterday. She just says controversial shite for engagement, imagine being a grown woman of 3 children & this being your life.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
anyone see she posted a pic of the baby in a bunny costume and someone commented saying she looked porky.From the way its worded i dont think the person meant any offence ,althought personally i would never say that about anyones child.Anyway in typical chavvy,uneducated Shannon form shes flew off the handle on this woman and fat shaming her basically
She fat shames women in her comments all the time if they say something she doesn’t like or will insult their mothers 🙄. She also calls lizzie her ‘fat girl’ a lot, so her followers are that dim witted that they’ll follow suit. For someone that hated their weight and basically starved themselves to get slim, I don’t understand her logic of insulting someone else’s weight.

Whitney98

Once again Miss perfect has contradicted herself🤦🏻‍♀️ that cat is gonna be climbing all over her kitchen, “not aloud on her bed” yet it was under the bed and she didn’t even know so it goes in her bedroom without her knowing🤣 not aloud on her bed but bet it’s aloud on the kids bed🥴 what’s next Shannon love, a mop? A sweeping broom? Or will you just admit your a judgemental, hypocritical C#nt😅

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
I watched her video about the lamb doner. She said she would cut it into “Tin” slices which I accept is an Irish accent, but then pronounced things. Surely they would be pronounced the same way? I just think she over emphasises certain worlds to sound more Irish, to back up her narrative in her heritage etc.

babbaboom

Absolutely disgusting putting a video up like that of her little girl. Has she no respect for her child’s wellbeing at all.
why on earth would you put her in a bikini, dangly earrings for the whole world to see??? Shannon we know you read all these comments here - please don’t put vids or pics of your babies half naked on social media - look at the saves!!!!

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
girl you were overweight for a bit after having kids .Get over yourself talking about 'obesity' all the time 🥱

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think she’s such a tight cunt seriously. Holidays to Jamaica when the furthest her kids go is the sunbed shop she needs to get a grip

Anyone else think she is actually pregnant? A couple of her outfit try ons lately she hasn't shown them full length, then the top and trousers one today as she started to turn it definitely looked like a baby bump then the video jump cut back to her face on. Also the eating in front of the TV comment. She's either pregnant and trying to double bluff, showing her having a sip of alcohol to throw people off or she wants people to think she is. I don't know, definitely leaning towards she is pregnant, fair enough if she has just gained some weight but that doesn't look like a food baby to me, I don't think it looks like she has gained enough overall to account for the swelling stomach.
Shes just had her nephew die suddenly and has been grieving. Not far fetched to think she has been eating more and moving less due to the circumstances. I don’t comment on other peoples bodies, or speculate on things like that but makes sense that your body changes when going through something awful like that..

Reactions: 12

Dipdab

VIP Member
The price of the cake stands and coffee pot 😳
I find the crockery collecting amongst travellers really bizarre as they spend all that money not the even use it? And they all buy the same pattern so it’s not even like it’s a super rare one off piece etc

gail2611

I just wish wish she would stop with put on Irish accent it drives me up the wall. I have family from north and south and never hear anything like it

Hello its me

VIP Member
Holy shit her eyelashes are extra bad this time! They look bloody awful, her eyes are bound to feel so heavy