Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babbaboom

Yeah it must be so satisfying disclosing your children’s medical problems for cash on social media 🤣 wonder if she’s paying taxes for all her big earning … highly doubt it, she’s probably never paid NI in her life but has the cheek to slag the nhs off

Reactions: 20

Here2BNosey

I also love the way she says she hasn't mentioned Lollys 'issues' while mentioning her issues. She's a walking contradiction, reckons she isn't gonna share the kids private medical info no more, then goes on to share more than ever before. It's like she's unleashed something, realised it brings engagement (good or bad) and run with it. Meanwhile we're all out here quietly fighting for our kids referrals, ehcps etc. She's nothing special.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Blueberrymuffin

Fair enough if you want to do a photo shoot with your child like this and keep the videos and pictures for yourself, but to post that poor child online in a bikini for all sorts to see?! She’s a shit parent! The day that laws come into place to protect children being posted online needs to hurry

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Friendsfanatic2022

Emotional and put 11lbs on in a month ....deffo pregnant I tink 😂 😂 😂
Definitely not pregnant, she’s said she isn’t having more kids and I do believe her. She hasn’t got the room for more kids anyway so it would be foolish to have more. She’s clearly still got an ED and turns to food for comfort when she’s stressed and struggling. She’s not long lost her nephew and I don’t think she copes with the children as well as she tries to put out that she does. I have sympathy for her on the ED and struggling front but at the same time her first thing is to body shame other people so it’s very hypocritical. She just comes across really unhappy, it doesn’t matter where she is, what she buys, how much weight she loses. She needs therapy in my opinion. Plus she drinks alcohol often and the yeast will put weight on too

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
That smug face when she says Billy has ARFID I have a diagnosis. She's so irritating
There’s no way Billy has AFRID. She shows videos of ‘sneaking’ veg in his food. That would tip anyone with AFRID. You can’t be sneaking anything into the safe foods. She’ll be saying Lizzie has a ‘Tyroid’ issue next.

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
The audacity of her saying people having enough time to “troll her” with a child on the spectrum yet she has a child on the spectrum and spends all day everyday making shit tiktoks. Fuck off and get your eyelashes done ye clown. God she is ugly as sin.

ruerue

It must be sooooooo heavy shannon 😥 Carrying that massive chip on your shoulder! That the NHS, the staff in M&S, just everyone is against you, or follows you around shops, or judges you .... Maybe just maybe it's that RBF, attitude and low vibrational aura you spread around whilst you're out and about, thinking you are better then everyone else. Get a grip.

• Heart

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Pleased Ive found a thread on Shannon! Ohhhhh my word what a nasty little narc she is. You cant even ask a simple question before she flies off the handle calling you jealous and then goes on to make a full tiktok about the comment you have left, What is her problem and who TF does she think she? It appears to me she likes to portray this glam lifestyle with her raggy hair and cheap clothes and really I think she is as miserable as sin! Shes a total bit*h, no the wonder her and the poisonous troll nana bee get on so well
The thing that done me was when she said it’s a privilege for content creators to show their lives on TikTok and for people to see it 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossipgoat

A video came up on my fyp of a mum sat in her son’s room after a ‘smearing’ episode and the evidence was there on full display. No idea who the creator was because I didn’t want to watch the video but Shannon is close to overstepping the line and sharing similar videos. I would not be surprised. Firstly, disgusting. Secondly and more importantly how mortifying for the poor child, imagine his peers find the video as he gets older. It should be private and even more so because he has a disability!! What has come of the world that mums are exploiting their disabled children for their 5 minutes of fame and few quid!!!!

Reactions: 18

Rackley123

Chatty Member
The whole culture is crazy to me but each their own. Don't think I'd be happy at my brother getting a trailer but being female you get raised to become a good little wife.

What if they want to become a nurse? Doctor? Fire person
A lot of us have moved with the times. My mother and father were very traditional and were strict, but they didn’t stop us from wanting to do things we loved, so my sister became a midwife and I have my own baking business. I’d take what you see on TikTok with a pinch of salt tbh.

Daisy9999

She’s brain dead and should have stayed at school. She’s got this sense of self entitlement that she’s better than everyone else no wonder she’s got no friends.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
That kid is overweight in my opinion. I know she’s only a baby but still. And as for Shannon putting her in a bikini for all the world to see, well she’s a cnut. Disgusting how these influencers exploit their kids for views and likes, something needs to be done about it

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Something I don’t understand is she said they cut their time short when they went away in the trailer because of the weather and also because of Billy having had enough. Yet she’s going to Jamaica for however long? Well, how will he be without her if he’s struggling as much as she’s saying? I don’t judge parents having time away from their children, but if I was that worried about my child having SEN needs and not eating and needing routine, I don’t think I could swan off on holiday and leave him when he’s 2 years old and doesn’t really understand 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Rackley123

Chatty Member
What is it with the size of the baby
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s been feeding her from no age. In videos of Lolly, she’s feeding her twister lollies at around 3/4 month old. Lizzie looks like she’s over fed and uncomfortable to me in majority of her videos 🤷🏽‍♀️

Helliebella

VIP Member
Why the fuck would you get a dog to shut it in a stable for its entire life? She never talks about walking it either so presume she doesn’t do that 😡 selfish cunt. Didn’t like her anyway but she’s gone even further down in my estimations.
And working dogs are only really needed on farms etc and even then they’re usually allowed in the house! Poor thing needs rehoming.

Reactions: 17

AB3

VIP Member
A few points here

I speak with a strong local dialect in Scotland, but when I'm speaking to new people or outwith the local area, I speak the queen's in a very plain accent so I'm understood. I don't give a shit where they think I'm from or how I was raised. She needs to stop it.

My kids were both scooting about by 6 months but didn't walk until 17 months. Lizzys complete lack of movement is worrying

The TV is raising her kids. If she spent less time wiping the back of her cupboard and playing duplo with her kids, they'd all be happier

Her husband is not 6'5".

That is all

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I wish she’d just fuck off with her comments
In my culture it’s normal to wash chicken, I do it everytime I cook it. I don’t care if someone else doesn’t, I’m not gonna tell people to wash their meat it’s up to them.
Using a mop doesn’t make you dirty and I find it quite comical that the woman who has all day to rot in her house and clean thinks that people who work, look after kids, make food AND clean are gonna have the time to be scrubbing the floor
Again, maybe opposed to handwashing the lino shed be best off taking her kids outside

• Haha
  • Heart