Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bunny isn’t allowed inside either 😔 she said the cat is to be an outdoor cat so I’m sure it’ll be turfed out at the first opportunity too ☹
she has a rabbit?oh my days ,I dread to think how its cared for .Rabbits are hard work,delicate animals that have health issues at the drop of a hat.People sometimes think theyre a good starter pet but theyre a lot of work.What does she do when jts cold ? and where is its run and enclosure,bet its tiny
---
shannon fat shames her everyday 🤣🤣🤣
true.Maybe stop dressing your kids up like dolls and filming them for any tom dick or harry on the internet to criticise or worse

Reactions: 9
anyone see she posted a pic of the baby in a bunny costume and someone commented saying she looked porky.From the way its worded i dont think the person meant any offence ,althought personally i would never say that about anyones child.Anyway in typical chavvy,uneducated Shannon form shes flew off the handle on this woman and fat shaming her basically
She fat shames women in her comments all the time if they say something she doesn’t like or will insult their mothers 🙄. She also calls lizzie her ‘fat girl’ a lot, so her followers are that dim witted that they’ll follow suit. For someone that hated their weight and basically starved themselves to get slim, I don’t understand her logic of insulting someone else’s weight.

Reactions: 13
The child is porky, I know you shouldn’t say it but it’s true! Stop parading your kids on social media for content Shannon. She’s so easy to wind up it’s gas 🤣

Reactions: 13
She fat shames women in her comments all the time if they say something she doesn’t like or will insult their mothers 🙄. She also calls lizzie her ‘fat girl’ a lot, so her followers are that dim witted that they’ll follow suit. For someone that hated their weight and basically starved themselves to get slim, I don’t understand her logic of insulting someone else’s weight.
so she uses two of likely her biggest triggers ,her weight and the fact her mum is no longet with her to try and insult other people ,shes pathetic

Reactions: 10
Going back to the cat… I used to have an outdoor cat and most people do which isn’t a problem but I just can’t help but think why get so many animals just to lock/keep them out?

Reactions: 6
wheres she going in the camper with those clothes on monday ,maldives ?Its bloody freezing

Reactions: 5
Going back to the cat… I used to have an outdoor cat and most people do which isn’t a problem but I just can’t help but think why get so many animals just to lock/keep them out?
i think with cats,they just do their own thing and you just have to go along with it .Ive had a cat that was an indoor cat,literally wouldnt step foot over my door and then obv the majority like to go out ,some are hardly home etc.But you cant just get a cat and decide its living outside ,I think its cruel and why bother .
---
Euro Disney 😂
i thought that was a seperate trip

Reactions: 6
i think with cats,they just do their own thing and you just have to go along with it .Ive had a cat that was an indoor cat,literally wouldnt step foot over my door and then obv the majority like to go out ,some are hardly home etc.But you cant just get a cat and decide its living outside ,I think its cruel and why bother .
---

Yeah it is. She probably off to London or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

Absolutely agree, I just think it’s so unfair. Might as well have stayed with the original owners/breeders if that’s the case :(

Reactions: 4
She’s painted Lizzie’s nails for that photo shoot & she’s put dangly strawberry earrings in her ears. I think I’ve seen it all now, The poor baby is one year old 🥴 I hate tit like this, it just feels very wrong.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Fair enough if you want to do a photo shoot with your child like this and keep the videos and pictures for yourself, but to post that poor child online in a bikini for all sorts to see?! She’s a tit parent! The day that laws come into place to protect children being posted online needs to hurry

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That’s baby looks like something straight out the grinch and her bare belly and back in this photos is ridiculous. Totally inappropriate outfit for a child what was she thinking.

Reactions: 9
Kathleen Rooney puts her baby in a bikini too. It must be a traveller thing but honestly they look so brain dead posting pictures on the internet. You point it out to them but they’re that bleeping thick they don’t get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
118 saves 😭 absolutely deplorable it makes me sick all those sick perverts getting a kick out of a helpless child that didn’t ask for her mom to parade her like that 😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Cannot stand this woman smh
Goes on about morals and respecting her husbands privacy yet she’ll show her 1 year old dressed like that and tell the world that her son is smearing his poo. I honestly cba with these “TikTok mums” at all cos the way they’ll exploit their kids, violate any privacy and boundaries for money before they’ll get a fuckin job is just horrid

Reactions: 21