Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could also see how wobbly she was sitting like she was just learning Jesus Christ I’ve never seen owt like it. I hate parents who use “I’m not a first time mum” to excuse blatant laziness, stupidity and neglect.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely disgusting putting a video up like that of her little girl. Has she no respect for her child’s wellbeing at all.
why on earth would you put her in a bikini, dangly earrings for the whole world to see??? Shannon we know you read all these comments here - please don’t put vids or pics of your babies half naked on social media - look at the saves!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kathleen Rooney puts her baby in a bikini too. It must be a traveller thing but honestly they look so brain dead posting pictures on the internet. You point it out to them but they’re that bleeping thick they don’t get it.
Definitely not a traveller thing, that’s a massive no no in our community.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure she mentioned a while back she was considering not posting the kids anymore but obviously that didn't come to anything as she's posting them more than ever now. Obviously Lizzie in particular brings in the views and she knows it.
I've said it before but I genuinely think she's enjoying having her own money and being something other than a mum and housewife. She likes to brag that her husband keeps her well enough that she doesn't need to do tiktok and she could stop it all tomorrow and be fine but clearly she's getting something out of it. I'm sure she looks down her nose at women who choose to have careers before/alongside motherhood but would never admit that she's chasing the same fulfilment.

Reactions: 15
The state of the children’s bedroom. It’s completely bland with a big ugly brown rug on the floor. I’d be ashamed of my life to show it

Reactions: 14
That bedroom is grim. Shannon doesn’t give two fucks if the kids like it or not as long as it fits her aesthetic.

Reactions: 12
Definitely not a traveller thing, that’s a massive no no in our community.
Not a massive no no travellers are well known for their flamboyant over the top outfits of you look at any of the shows by Thelma lots of the wedding communions etc has little girls in belly tops and such. I've seen many many traveller children in belly tops and so on

Reactions: 10
Considering Shannon’s struggled with an eating disorder idk why she decided to come for that woman and her weight. No she shouldn’t have commented about the baby’s weight, just block and delete?

She makes herself look incredibly pathetic and infantile by coming onto tiktok and trying to drag people

Reactions: 9
Does she call her lizzie mouse because she thinks lizzie looks like a mouse?

Reactions: 3
Not a massive no no travellers are well known for their flamboyant over the top outfits of you look at any of the shows by Thelma lots of the wedding communions etc has little girls in belly tops and such. I've seen many many traveller children in belly tops and so on
Those shows are all a load of shite and picked especially for the drama. You only have to look at someone called Cassyanne Clark on tattle who appeared on there as a gypsy who definitely isn’t one 😅

Bikinis are a big no no. I don’t know if it’s a generational thing, an Irish traveller thing or what, but we’re brought up to raise our children almost over protectively. Not exploit them in next to nothing on TikTok like Shannon does 🥴
---
Considering Shannon’s struggled with an eating disorder idk why she decided to come for that woman and her weight. No she shouldn’t have commented about the baby’s weight, just block and delete?

She makes herself look incredibly pathetic and infantile by coming onto tiktok and trying to drag people
She’s fatphobic and a massive hypocrite

That kid is overweight in my opinion. I know she’s only a baby but still. And as for Shannon putting her in a bikini for all the world to see, well she’s a cnut. Disgusting how these influencers exploit their kids for views and likes, something needs to be done about it

Reactions: 18
Is it shocking she’s fat phobic ?? Naturally if you deep root it any eating disorder is rooted directly in being fat phobic 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Cannot stand this woman smh
Goes on about morals and respecting her husbands privacy yet she’ll show her 1 year old dressed like that and tell the world that her son is smearing his poo. I honestly cba with these “TikTok mums” at all cos the way they’ll exploit their kids, violate any privacy and boundaries for money before they’ll get a fuckin job is just horrid
she absolutley disgusts me the way she talks about Billy and his issues with smearing and food.Its no ones business and should be something kepts between her and the people closest to them and professionals.I feel really sad for Billy .
I'm sure she mentioned a while back she was considering not posting the kids anymore but obviously that didn't come to anything as she's posting them more than ever now. Obviously Lizzie in particular brings in the views and she knows it.
I've said it before but I genuinely think she's enjoying having her own money and being something other than a mum and housewife. She likes to brag that her husband keeps her well enough that she doesn't need to do tiktok and she could stop it all tomorrow and be fine but clearly she's getting something out of it. I'm sure she looks down her nose at women who choose to have careers before/alongside motherhood but would never admit that she's chasing the same fulfilment.
she is absolutley chasing that fulfilment,youre spot on.You can tell she gets 0 attention from her husband so is likely unfulfilled in that department too.Sad really.Just own it Shannon instead of bashing others

Those shows are all a load of shite and picked especially for the drama. You only have to look at someone called Cassyanne Clark on tattle who appeared on there as a gypsy who definitely isn’t one 😅

Bikinis are a big no no. I don’t know if it’s a generational thing, an Irish traveller thing or what, but we’re brought up to raise our children almost over protectively. Not exploit them in next to nothing on TikTok like Shannon does 🥴
---

She’s fatphobic and a massive hypocrite
Have you seen her she’s been scanderlised all over instagram all over her XL bully

Reactions: 2
My 70 Yr old mother's house it's more stylish than her nana trailer
its grim isnt it 🥴🤢
---
The state of the children’s bedroom. It’s completely bland with a big ugly brown rug on the floor. I’d be ashamed of my life to show it
me too,I feel sorry for those kids in all aspects.
That rug wants burning ,why would you give that to your children ? All that money she supposedly has but chooses to house her three kids one with supposed additional needs in a tiny pen

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
its grim isnt it 🥴🤢
---

me too,I feel sorry for those kids in all aspects.
That rug wants burning ,why would you give that to your children ? All that money she supposedly has but chooses to house her three kids one with supposed additional needs in a tiny pen
Me too. Not even a pop of colour in the room, talk about depressing.

Reactions: 4