Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because you read here, there are some things that don’t need to be shared with the whole world, especially not the fact you’re laid in bed Shannon for a ‘lie in’ whilst your young children are unattended, one of which who is supposedly in his ‘smearing era’. And no, I’m not mum shaming. I think it’s pretty obvious they’re left to do whatever they want. Billy wouldn’t get up to half the shite you say he supposedly does if you were actually watching him and interacting with him, not forcing him to do what you want when you’ve got your phone out. Breaching his privacy all to seem relatable and to get money, you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself. Disgusting woman
Find it really quite abhorrent she’s leaving him unattended when she claims his smearing AND has Pica. Does she not understand how poorly that could make him if that happens? duck sake. Get this girl some parenting classes!

Reactions: 8
What I don't understand is out no where she says Billy has autism then he has hearing problems then he has arfid then he has pica now he is smearing and yet she says that by 9 Billy will have his own trailer to live in how how could you leave any child at 9 to sleep on their own never mind a child with additional needs. And why does she insist shoving a phone in his face and saying loom he won't eat this constantly saying he won't eat that infront of him she's only being negative about food to him

Reactions: 20
Billy doesn’t have any of these things. He just has a lack of stimulation, engagement and overall parenting. He’s a boisterous little boy who needs to be entertained and taken places to burn of energy but she just shoves them in from of the tv and leaves them to it. Lolly must’ve been a calmer child and was happy to play alone or watch tv and lizzie is clearly given endless volumes of food to keep her quiet but billy is a different child but it doesn’t mean he’s autistic. It’s just all an excuse for Shannon.

Reactions: 17
Her kids are English travellers because “you are what your dad is” so is she Turkish then ???

Reactions: 12
Billy doesn’t have any of these things. He just has a lack of stimulation, engagement and overall parenting. He’s a boisterous little boy who needs to be entertained and taken places to burn of energy but she just shoves them in from of the tv and leaves them to it. Lolly must’ve been a calmer child and was happy to play alone or watch tv and lizzie is clearly given endless volumes of food to keep her quiet but billy is a different child but it doesn’t mean he’s autistic. It’s just all an excuse for Shannon.
I agree. I think it’s possible he has a speech delay because of a hearing problem which she had resolved but with the right nurturing he’ll probably catch up with his peers. However now he’s labelled “special needs” and treated as such she will slot him into that role.

Reactions: 2
He’s in a vest 24/7 and all she seems to do with him, is put him in the car for fast food. Never at any playgroups, soft plays etc. He’s clearly very speech delayed. Which doesn’t surprise me. She is so self centred it’s unreal. It’s always how something makes her feel etc. What about your poor children being exploited for money on TikTok?

Reactions: 8
Can she not take them to a park? softplay? play cafe? poor boy is constantly stuck in the house, no nursery? all that money apparently

Reactions: 9
Would love to know if she’s actually ever been to Ireland or just wets her knickers over the food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would I duck be letting my 2yo play alone in the sitting room while I went back to bed! Unreal

Reactions: 13
£190 worth of shite 😲 and no wonder billy atvs the way he does when it seems he can kick
Up a fuss and get what he wants eg a kinder bar 🙄

Reactions: 5
After watching her food shopping video, I'm bleeping amazed.
Other than the veg, my kids would eat about 3 things.

For all she says she cooks, there's duck all there that doesn't just need reheating.

Reactions: 4
£190 on a food shop and not a single piece of fruit, well other than her pomegranate seeds! 2 carrots for a family of 5 🤯

Reactions: 2
£190 on a food shop and not a single piece of fruit, well other than her pomegranate seeds! 2 carrots for a family of 5 🤯
2 carrots is a snack!
It's 190 quid cos it's all premade. Why so much juice?

Reactions: 3
2 carrots is a snack!
It's 190 quid cos it's all premade. Why so much juice?
Exactly. Also why is she buying semi skimmed milk for Billy? if she is so worried about he’s eating habits etc. I’m almost certain she makes it up as she goes along

Reactions: 4
The
Exactly. Also why is she buying semi skimmed milk for Billy? if she is so worried about he’s eating habits etc. I’m almost certain she makes it up as she goes along
Amount of shite she speaks I think she's lost track of what she's said

Reactions: 3