Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims her husband is 6'5 in the caption on one of her recent tiktok videos. She must be fairly tall then as in pictures of them together where he's partially cropped out he doesn't look significantly taller than her. 6'5 is ginormous maybe she's over exaggerating đŸ«ą

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are traveller children all over TikTok in skimpy, tight clothing. It may not be a ‘traveller thing’ but it’s clearly not that frowned upon. I saw a video the other day and it was the little girls bday and the silk pjs were so tight you could see everything, why not just get her a bigger size?

Reactions: 5
There are traveller children all over TikTok in skimpy, tight clothing. It may not be a ‘traveller thing’ but it’s clearly not that frowned upon. I saw a video the other day and it was the little girls bday and the silk pjs were so tight you could see everything, why not just get her a bigger size?
I'm in Ireland and 99% of travellers here wear hardly anything!!

Reactions: 12
I just wish wish she would stop with put on Irish accent it drives me up the wall. I have family from north and south and never hear anything like it

Reactions: 12
Considering Shannon’s struggled with an eating disorder idk why she decided to come for that woman and her weight. No she shouldn’t have commented about the baby’s weight, just block and delete?

She makes herself look incredibly pathetic and infantile by coming onto tiktok and trying to drag people
I wouldn’t leave that kind of comment myself but the woman didn’t even say anything bad about Lizzie, it was aimed at Shannon? She said it’s unfair for her and that’s she’s overfed which technically is true đŸ€·â€â™€ïž I know kids all have different appetites but her size isn’t good, we never see her crawl and she’s like 10 months old already. She’s always strapped into something or just sat up doing nothing. She’ll no doubt burn it all off as she gets more mobile but as someone who’s worked with kids I can honestly say Lizzie is overweight for her age.

Plus she’s totally pot/kettle as she calls Lizzie fat herself then gets offended when someone else says it? Then attacks someone else for their weight when she struggles with eating disorders herself? The hypocrisy runs deep with her.

She should just stop monetising her children altogether as it’s perverted, anyone could be watching behind that screen and Lizzie cannot consent to that at all. I thought she’d have more respect for her children given all her “morals” about behaviour, marriage etc but clearly not. She needs to educate herself on the dangers of her children being online especially the way she dresses that poor wee girl. Her partner is allowed privacy but her kids aren’t? Of course not as they’re bringing in the cash đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž Sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t leave that kind of comment myself but the woman didn’t even say anything bad about Lizzie, it was aimed at Shannon? She said it’s unfair for her and that’s she’s overfed which technically is true đŸ€·â€â™€ïž I know kids all have different appetites but her size isn’t good, we never see her crawl and she’s like 10 months old already. She’s always strapped into something or just sat up doing nothing. She’ll no doubt burn it all off as she gets more mobile but as someone who’s worked with kids I can honestly say Lizzie is overweight for her age.

Plus she’s totally pot/kettle as she calls Lizzie fat herself then gets offended when someone else says it? Then attacks someone else for their weight when she struggles with eating disorders herself? The hypocrisy runs deep with her.

She should just stop monetising her children altogether as it’s perverted, anyone could be watching behind that screen and Lizzie cannot consent to that at all. I thought she’d have more respect for her children given all her “morals” about behaviour, marriage etc but clearly not. She needs to educate herself on the dangers of her children being online especially the way she dresses that poor wee girl. Her partner is allowed privacy but her kids aren’t? Of course not as they’re bringing in the cash đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž Sickening
The kid can’t do anything because she’s never out the high chair of off the side or in the car seat etc etc
My son was very big close to the size of lizzie and he hit all his milestones physically if anything rather early, yet she says it’s because of the size of her. She for lack of a better word neglects them kids. YES they have things with belongings they have all their needs and wants but in every other way they are neglected they aren’t given time nor support to thrive. They are locked in a room with tv as a parent or for liz in a high chair getting high off bleach fumes it’s a wonder they don’t also have asthma on top of all their other ailments 🙄. As for Billie she don’t have a clue he can’t talk which is fair that’s fine he had hearing issues and what not but sticking cards in his face and shouting words at him is not educating him not supporting his development. She needs to take a course in 1. Parenting and 2. Parenting Sen kids.
I’ve said before I have 2 boys with ASD, the baby (2.5) is still non verbal so guess what he’s referred to SALT the eldest was non verbal until he was 3 and is under SALT she needs to pull her finger out and rather than profiting off their disabilities get them to necessary support man if it’s a waitlist problem get him private SALT you can afford lips, nails, TITS you can afford to get your kid the support he needs

Reactions: 9
The kid can’t do anything because she’s never out the high chair of off the side or in the car seat etc etc
My son was very big close to the size of lizzie and he hit all his milestones physically if anything rather early, yet she says it’s because of the size of her. She for lack of a better word neglects them kids. YES they have things with belongings they have all their needs and wants but in every other way they are neglected they aren’t given time nor support to thrive. They are locked in a room with tv as a parent or for liz in a high chair getting high off bleach fumes it’s a wonder they don’t also have asthma on top of all their other ailments 🙄. As for Billie she don’t have a clue he can’t talk which is fair that’s fine he had hearing issues and what not but sticking cards in his face and shouting words at him is not educating him not supporting his development. She needs to take a course in 1. Parenting and 2. Parenting Sen kids.
I’ve said before I have 2 boys with ASD, the baby (2.5) is still non verbal so guess what he’s referred to SALT the eldest was non verbal until he was 3 and is under SALT she needs to pull her finger out and rather than profiting off their disabilities get them to necessary support man if it’s a waitlist problem get him private SALT you can afford lips, nails, TITS you can afford to get your kid the support he needs
Completely agree with this , I have a child with asd and it took me till this year , till he was nearly 13 to get him diagnosed. If I had the money she apparently has I would have paid for private assessment, and as for the baby I think she gets very little stimulation and is clearly over weight, which I personally find uncomfortable to see. The custard in a bottle will forever live rent free in my head 😂

Reactions: 8
I know big babies are fine, but personally if Lizzie was mine i would have got her checked over for any underlying issues etc

Reactions: 7
This has just been shared onto my Facebook timeline from a girl saying she loves Shannon’s tik toks. Look at all those like comments and shares from complete strangers !! Get your children of tik tok Shannon and dress her appropriately for her ageđŸ˜©
How are those comments/likes/shares not enough of a wake up call for her? Complete strangers calling her daughter ‘lizzie mouse’ as if they know her. But then again, she doesn’t see anything wrong with it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How are those comments/likes/shares not enough of a wake up call for her? Complete strangers calling her daughter ‘lizzie mouse’ as if they know her. But then again, she doesn’t see anything wrong with it
“Shes dressed appropriately”
1.shes not 1 and in a 2 piece so practically underwear 2.to a person who isn’t attracted to kids yes it looks semi harmless but people who are attracted to kids don’t think the same way we do. It’s hard to watch people exploit their kids directly to pedos

Reactions: 13
It’s not appropriate for strangers on the internet to save pics of your kids no matter what they are or aren’t wearing !!!
Why does anyone need to look at your children? Does she have any idea where those pictures can end up?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe the naivety in her reply, seriously does she not know the dark web.. being aware of those creeps and how they manipulate such images and videos doesn’t make you a wrongun for thinking that way, it makes you aware and responsible of the dangers of putting your child online. Wake up Shannon, men are literally 💩 over it, that’s disgusting to type out but it’s the cold hard truth and your daughter is reliant on you for her safety and that includes being shielded from predators in life and online for duck sake. Stupid girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe the naivety in her reply, seriously does she not know the dark web.. being aware of those creeps and how they manipulate such images and videos doesn’t make you a wrongun for thinking that way, it makes you aware and responsible of the dangers of putting your child online. Wake up Shannon, men are literally 💩 over it, that’s disgusting to type out but it’s the cold hard truth and your daughter is reliant on you for her safety and that includes being shielded from predators in life and online for duck sake. Stupid girl.
I agree. It’s absolutely disgusting that people try to flip the narrative of ‘you’re wrong for thinking that way’ when it’s basic safety. She’s had plenty of people saying they’ve seen her out and about when she’s got the children with her. Strangers she doesn’t know telling her they love seeing her children, asking to see them. That’s bleeping strange.

Reactions: 10