Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again Miss perfect has contradicted herselfšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø that cat is gonna be climbing all over her kitchen, ā€œnot aloud on her bedā€ yet it was under the bed and she didnā€™t even know so it goes in her bedroom without her knowingšŸ¤£ not aloud on her bed but bet itā€™s aloud on the kids bedšŸ„“ whatā€™s next Shannon love, a mop? A sweeping broom? Or will you just admit your a judgemental, hypocritical C#ntšŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate to break it to her because she doesnā€™t want ā€œadviceā€ but her cat wonā€™t listen and will 100% jump on the bed & on the sofa. Unless she spends AGES training it which is very difficult and she probably doesnā€™t have the patience. Unless she physically shuts them out of the living room which she canā€™t as the kids will be in & out all day then she has no luck Iā€™m afraid.

Cats are typically very well behaved and clean if looked after properly so letā€™s hope she does. I put so much research into it before I got my cat so Iā€™m a little worried sheā€™s just jumped in with clearly no clue šŸ«£

Reactions: 5
Her plastic sofas gonna be scratched up in no time. And sorry Shannon but you canā€™t stop cats going on worktops, furniture etc. theyā€™re not dogs, you canā€™t train them!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ā€œHer sisterā€ wasnā€™t doing a very good job minding him that morning was she šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her sister doesnā€™t live with her.

She got caught out neglecting her autistic son and said ā€˜what if my sister lives with me?ā€™ ā€˜You donā€™t know who lives in my houseā€™ as damage control. Her kids were unattended end of story.
---
also you donā€™t whistle at cats daft cow. Everyone knows cats respond to psssp psssssssp šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Her sister doesnā€™t live with her.

She got caught out neglecting her autistic son and said ā€˜what if my sister lives with me?ā€™ ā€˜You donā€™t know who lives in my houseā€™ as damage control. Her kids were unattended end of story.
---
also you donā€™t whistle at cats daft cow. Everyone knows cats respond to psssp psssssssp šŸ˜‚
The whistling for the cat have you ever seen the likes. Oh gosh and we were all dirty people having pets in our homes. Oh dear she might turn into the rest of us dirty people and have a mop. Trust me if we all had tiny homes we'd be able to wash our floors with a cloth but the majority of people have large floor spaces that needs a mop. What till the cat is ripping her plastic on the couches . The cat won't last watch as it gets rehomed or put out one or the other

Still can't get over that she has her dog living in the stables, poor thing šŸ„ŗ Bet they don't even interact with it much or give it any affection. Also I know of lots of people who have dogs in their home so her excuse that they're smell and dirty is bollocks, as long as you keep on top of the hoovering, cleaning/grooming the dog etc it's fine. Most of her furniture is covered in plastic anyway so not like a dog can leave marks on it.
---
Still can't get over that she has her dog living in the stables, poor thing šŸ„ŗ Bet they don't even interact with it much or give it any affection. Also I know of lots of people who have dogs in their home so her excuse that they're smell and dirty is bollocks, as long as you keep on top of the hoovering, cleaning/grooming the dog etc it's fine. Most of her furniture is covered in plastic anyway so not like a dog can leave marks on it.
*smelly

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Some dogs are very well suited outside. Working dogs, or most that aren't show breeds often prefer it. As long as they've shelter, food and water, they are happy.

I can't speak for Shannon because I don't know their ser up, but from my own experience

Reactions: 2
Since when does she have a dog? I donā€™t agree dogs should live outside. They need love and cuddles and a warm sofa šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
I'm sure someone here said before its a golden doodle/noodle/woodle type thing?

The typical white family dog (pls no one take offence to this loool)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% that cat will be shut outside as soon as it scratches the furniture or knocks an ornament over šŸ™ˆ

Some dogs are very well suited outside. Working dogs, or most that aren't show breeds often prefer it. As long as they've shelter, food and water, they are happy.

I can't speak for Shannon because I don't know their ser up, but from my own experience
Pretty sure it's a cockapoo or something similar so not a working dog.

Reactions: 3
She has a cocker spaniel. Only ever seen it once. Even when she has filmed the children outside, the poor dog has been nowhere to be seen šŸ™„

Why the duck would you get a dog to shut it in a stable for its entire life? She never talks about walking it either so presume she doesnā€™t do that šŸ˜” selfish bleep. Didnā€™t like her anyway but sheā€™s gone even further down in my estimations.
And working dogs are only really needed on farms etc and even then theyā€™re usually allowed in the house! Poor thing needs rehoming.

Reactions: 17
The bunny isnā€™t allowed inside either šŸ˜” she said the cat is to be an outdoor cat so Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be turfed out at the first opportunity too ā˜¹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
anyone see she posted a pic of the baby in a bunny costume and someone commented saying she looked porky.From the way its worded i dont think the person meant any offence ,althought personally i would never say that about anyones child.Anyway in typical chavvy,uneducated Shannon form shes flew off the handle on this woman and fat shaming her basically

anyone see she posted a pic of the baby in a bunny costume and someone commented saying she looked porky.From the way its worded i dont think the person meant any offence ,althought personally i would never say that about anyones child.Anyway in typical chavvy,uneducated Shannon form shes flew off the handle on this woman and fat shaming her basically
shannon fat shames her everyday šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£